Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not to sound like a fagcel, but

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
King paimon somehow just resonates with me. Maybe it’s because we share similar traits as he’s described as having an androgynous appearance - manly body and deep voice but more feminine from the neck up.

As gay as it might sound, and im most certainly not a gay ass homosexual, I kinda also fit that description, mang

Last edited:
King paimon somehow just resonates with me. Maybe it’s because we share similar traits as he’s described as having an androgynous appearance - manly body and deep voice but more feminine from the neck up.

Is gay as it might sound, and im most certainly not a gay ass homosexual, I kinda also fit that description, mangina

Who’s King Paimon?

incel equivalent of no homo

@Emba
mangina
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm going to see "mangina" every time he writes "mang" now. God damn you emba....

goetia demon
The Lesser Key of Solomon, also known as Lemegeton Clavicula Salomonis[1] or simply Lemegeton, is an anonymous grimoire on demonology. It was compiled in the mid-17th century, mostly from materials a couple of centuries older.[2][3] It is divided into five books—the Ars Goetia, Ars Theurgia-Goetia, Ars Paulina, Ars Almadel, and Ars Notoria.[2]

The Lesser Key of Solomon, also known as Lemegeton Clavicula Salomonis[1] or simply Lemegeton, is an anonymous grimoire on demonology. It was compiled in the mid-17th century, mostly from materials a couple of centuries older.[2][3] It is divided into five books—the Ars Goetia, Ars Theurgia-Goetia, Ars Paulina, Ars Almadel, and Ars Notoria.[2]