Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Note ways to prevent niggers robbing packages

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Here is everything I have come up with so far:
  • many fake empty cardboard boxes so niggers don't know which is fake and real
  • fill some with stones too so they have weight behind em jfl.
  • cameras
  • signs
  • fake dog barking alarm
  • gun + gun license
  • giant outdoor delivery box where the delivery worker can put the packages in
  • have key items delivered to Amazon locker or ups drop off pointt
  • fake giant plants to cover niggers taking packages

anything else boyos?

BigAmericanCitypill

no parcelbox for basedpartmentcels

BigAmericanCitypill
yup as much as I like the city. Niggers are ruining everything. All the boomer whites ran away to the suburban areas after niggers invaded the cities in the 60s/70s but never made their own white cities sadly. So in long run, will probably too have to run to the suburban areas. Niggers too annoying and dangerous

Don't live in a place with low inhib criminals? Can't be that hard, burgerland is a huge place
I don't want to move right now and then get a better job then have to move again. I will just wait till get better job and do one move

move to an apartment with a doorman

yup as much as I like the city. Niggers are ruining everything. All the boomer whites ran away to the suburban areas after niggers invaded the cities in the 60s/70s but never made their own white cities sadly. So in long run, will probably too have to run to the suburban areas. Niggers too annoying and dangerous
Niggers are the most powerful weapon, just look at Detroit before and after compared to present day Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Geschuetzturm-des-Flugabwehrsystems-MANTIS_Foto_Bundeswehr-Lars-Koch.jpg
I have this at my front door so any nigger who comes near my house 10km will be automatic detected and shot (in Videogame)

Geschuetzturm-des-Flugabwehrsystems-MANTIS_Foto_Bundeswehr-Lars-Koch.jpg
I have this at my front door so any nigger who comes near my house 10km will be automatic detected and shot (in Videogame)
gigabased. If I didn't live in a cucked shithole city. I would buy one of these and pop the niggers robbing my packages.

move to an apartment with a doorman
yeah no choice but this in the long run. I will have to money Maxx harder. fuck.
Niggers are the most powerful weapon, just look at Detroit before and after compared to present day Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
indeed. European liberals are giga retarded importing the niggers by the millions. They will destroy themselves soon at this rate with all the niggers invading

Tell the company that you are ordering from to state on the packaging that it contains books. Niggers wouldn’t touch books

Here is everything I have come up with so far:
  • many fake empty cardboard boxes so niggers don't know which is fake and real
  • fill some with stones too so they have weight behind em jfl.
  • cameras
  • signs
  • fake dog barking alarm
  • gun + gun license
  • giant outdoor delivery box where the delivery worker can put the packages in
  • have key items delivered to Amazon locker or ups drop off pointt
  • fake giant plants to cover niggers taking packages

anything else boyos?
They don’t leave packages outside here. If you’re not home, they just keep the package until their next delivery.

Bear trap.

Or take a big, steamy, liquid-ish shit in an Amazon box and tape it back up.