Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing annoys me more than agecucks.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I have come to the conclusion that nothing in the world annoys me more than agecucks, especially on the internet. I know I have ranted about this multiple times but I cannot escape these cunts. I swear it is like a GTP-3 anti/pedo-hysteria bots are monitoring the entire internet ready to pounce and ruin a thread at any time. Even 4chan, once my refuge of edginess and primal chaos, has been ruined. There is a thread on /tv/ that was posted in hopes of discussing the film Lolita. Instead of reasoned discussion and analysis instead the thread gets swarmed by agecuck NPCs making all kinds of bluepilled and nonsensical arguments and posting those gay fucking pedo hysteria memes. I honestly wish the mods would ban agecucks since they are basically fucking trolls that derail the thread at this point.

I genuinely think this shit is a psyop that is meant to demoralise men for their natural attractions, condemn normal and natural relations and cause shame by lumping hebephilics and ephebephilics into the same bucket as actual pedophilic child rapists. And the worst part is, you basically cannot argue with them because it makes you "look like a pedo". On 4chan we can still argue with them because of the blessing of anonymity and no accounts but even then there are clearly so many memebrained retards that have no idea how to discuss anything and can only namecall and constantly shift the goalposts of what is being talked about (while accusing you of doing the same). It's infuriating for me especially as an autist who derives my morality from nature and logical reasoning to deal with this fucktarded bullshit.

Make no mistake, shaming men for relationships with younger foids is a way to ensure hypergamy and to ruin the chances of pair bonding. I cannot pair bond with some 20s cock carousel whore. And of course it means teen chad got the experience of prime pussy and then he will shame us and call us pedos for being jealous of what HE experienced :reeeeee:

The absolute best relationships are marriages that happen young (the youth and virginity being especially important in the foid) and this is why agecuckism is the absolute best weapon of globohomo and depop agenda because it stops those relationships from occurring. But at the same time, it is creating more and more incels and the shame forces men into spaces with the ones that they are put on par with, creating even more disenfranchised, demoralised men.

At this stage I have to seriously consider not using 4chan for my mental and spiritual health even though it was always a place I could vent and be myself on the internet but now the NPCs, GPT-3 bots and agecuck shills are so numerous and powerful there that they have singlehandedly ruined my favourite website for me.
:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

100% - Permaban admission to having children.
I have come to the conclusion that nothing in the world annoys me more than agecucks, especially on the internet. I know I have ranted about this multiple times but I cannot escape these cunts. I swear it is like a GTP-3 anti/pedo-hysteria bots are monitoring the entire internet ready to pounce and ruin a thread at any time. Even 4chan, once my refuge of edginess and primal chaos, has been ruined. There is a thread on /tv/ that was posted in hopes of discussing the film Lolita. Instead of reasoned discussion and analysis instead the thread gets swarmed by agecuck NPCs making all kinds of bluepilled and nonsensical arguments and posting those gay fucking pedo hysteria memes. I honestly wish the mods would ban agecucks since they are basically fucking trolls that derail the thread at this point.

I genuinely think this shit is a psyop that is meant to demoralise men for their natural attractions, condemn normal and natural relations and cause shame by lumping hebephilics and ephebephilics into the same bucket as actual pedophilic child rapists. And the worst part is, you basically cannot argue with them because it makes you "look like a pedo". On 4chan we can still argue with them because of the blessing of anonymity and no accounts but even then there are clearly so many memebrained retards that have no idea how to discuss anything and can only namecall and constantly shift the goalposts of what is being talked about (while accusing you of doing the same). It's infuriating for me especially as an autist who derives my morality from nature and logical reasoning to deal with this fucktarded bullshit.

Make no mistake, shaming men for relationships with younger foids is a way to ensure hypergamy and to ruin the chances of pair bonding. I cannot pair bond with some 20s cock carousel whore. And of course it means teen chad got the experience of prime pussy and then he will shame us and call us pedos for being jealous of what HE experienced :reeeeee:

The absolute best relationships are marriages that happen young (the youth and virginity being especially important in the foid) and this is why agecuckism is the absolute best weapon of globohomo and depop agenda because it stops those relationships from occurring. But at the same time, it is creating more and more incels and the shame forces men into spaces with the ones that they are put on par with, creating even more disenfranchised, demoralised men.

At this stage I have to seriously consider not using 4chan for my mental and spiritual health even though it was always a place I could vent and be myself on the internet but now the NPCs, GPT-3 bots and agecuck shills are so numerous and powerful there that they have singlehandedly ruined my favourite website for me.
:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

It's not about "you", and It's besides right and wrong, it's the simple fact that the majority of people have decided for this rule and that's it.
On the internet especially, anything related to minors, it just glows, attracting bad attention and bad fame, giving people excuses to attack and destroy us. Now this world is already terrible hard ruthless and not fair at all, so we really don't need any more problems, on top of the ones we already have.

I hope you understand

(and just to be clear, I hate pedos, and I dont want them anywhere near me or my kids... so dont be one)

Last edited:
Their entire life they were told and shown that sexual attraction to < 18 foids is extremely bad and having sex with a teen mentally damages them because I guess your dick releases evil energy that traumatizes 17.99999 year old foids but not 18.00001 year old foids :lul:. Normies are unable to have discussions about ingrained beliefs like this. Fucking a 16 year old is just bad, end of story :feelstastyman:

It's not about "you", and It's besides right and wrong, it's the simple fact that the majority of people have decided for this rule and that's it.
On the internet especially, anything related to minors, it just glows, attracting bad attention and bad fame, giving people excuses to attack and destroy us. Now this world is already terrible hard ruthless and not fair at all, so we really don't need any more problems, on top of the ones we already have.

I hope you understand

(and just to be clear, I hate pedos, and I dont want them anywhere near me or my kids... so dont be one)
Spoken like a true redditor tbh:feelsjuice: your last line is also mega cringe even though I feel a similar way

There is a thread on /tv/ that was posted in hopes of discussing the film Lolita. Instead of reasoned discussion and analysis instead the thread gets swarmed by agecuck NPCs making all kinds of bluepilled and nonsensical arguments and posting those gay fucking pedo hysteria memes.
I remember that movie.
It's hilarious that the guy was not even a pedo to begin with, he was actually seduced by the girl.
I think normies freak out just because of that, not because an grown man likes a teen, but because the teen seduces an grown man.
In their book, that's impossible so reeeeeee.

So I should base my ideas of morality on what the hoard of normalfag NPCs think? Lmao cmon dude.
On the internet especially, anything related to minors, it just glows, attracting bad attention and bad fame, giving people excuses to attack and destroy us.
>MUH INCEL OPTICS
Now this world is already terrible hard ruthless and not fair at all, so we really don't need any more problems, on top of the ones we already have.
I'm telling you that the modern attitude to "minors" and sex is actually harmful to us and is creating incels and that this is a completely modern attitude that has only come about post war and morso post internet creation. The antis are the ones creating the problem, not hebephiles or ephebophiles, that have NEVER been a problem or seen as bad for ALL OF FUCKING HUMAN HISTORY
I hope you understand
Not really
You don't have kids :feelskek: And once again, hebe is not pedo.

Yeah fuck them

:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping:

mods ban all agecucks ASAP
For me I really want to see 4chan ban agecucks. The damn site used to have a loli board for fucks sake, and there is still a strong loli base there and also cunnyposting on /tv/ and /v/. It's one of the main things that seperates 4chan from reddit but if 4chan continues to let agecucks raid the site among other things 4chan is just going to end up as an imageboard version of reddit.

imagine using 4chan in 2022 :whatfeels:

imagine using 4chan in 2022 :whatfeels:
It's a shitty habit. I like forums like this but nothing quite scratches my anonymous internet user itch like an imageboard. I would have migrated to another chan but they are all completely dead. The only hope would be to learn Japanese and start posting on 2chan. At this point I highly doubt I will stop using the site until it is completely unusuable from shills or it gets the plug pulled.

Agecucks are free to date their 30-year-old used-up whores, just don't try to prevent other men from dating healthy teenage girls.

Agecucks are so dumb. By their own retarded logic any 15-17 year old boy who is sexually attracted to 15-17 year old girls is a pedo. I am 20 and would date a 15 year old before a 25 year old if it were legal.

I hope you understand

Are u from Reddit

For me I really want to see 4chan ban agecucks. The damn site used to have a loli board for fucks sake, and there is still a strong loli base there and also cunnyposting on /tv/ and /v/. It's one of the main things that seperates 4chan from reddit but if 4chan continues to let agecucks raid the site among other things 4chan is just going to end up as an imageboard version of reddit.
4chan will be more likely to ban anything muh underage before banning agecucks.

I hope you understand

Go back to reddit.

I hope you understand

Anyone can be whatever they want. You have kids?

:feelswhere:

Tbf though tbh I hate pedos too. I'm a rare incel that hates pedos.

:feelswhere:

Tbf though tbh I hate pedos too. I'm a rare incel that hates pedos.
Don't see why you would care about them. Difference between supporting pedos and being apathetic,

"muh power imbalance:soy:,
threaten eric cartman GIF by South Park

Anyone can be whatever they want. You have kids?
Why are you asking him if he has kids after he clearly stated it in his post?

He's not going to confirm he has children and get himself banned if you ask him.

You might as well ban him :feelskek:

Why are you asking him if he has kids after he clearly stated it in his post?

He's not going to confirm he has children and get himself banned if you ask him.

You might as well ban him :feelskek:
I'll leave it to @Dregster666 to decide, because it might seem bias of me to ban him.

ok cuck go back to whiteknighting for your innocent little 13yo cumdumpsters who will grow up to despise you for being incel
Get killed pedo

Meawhile Dregster staring at agecucks

Normies are like sheep who believe whatever they have been conditioned to believe by their Rich Elite masters

If a 16 year old foid gets dp'd by two 16 and 17 year old Chad's, then that's her exploring her sexuality and owning her body and it's her body and her choice. If she holds hands with a 27 year old man, then she's being manipulated and her brain isn't fully developed and she needs her parents to make her sexual decisions.

You should avoid arguing with them or acknowledging them or being afraid of them.

Agecuck logic 101: A 15 year old girl dating and having sex with a 22 year old man. Wrong and evil.
Also agecucks: A 22 year old man dating and having sex with a 55 year old woman. Totally normal.

Having 12 yo bitch? Why not