Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing to do...

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
mainly asking my fellow NEETcels .

Are you also spending your days literally staring at the wall, counting Seconds, watching time fly by you

I keep switching between laying down on my bed and browsing internet forums mindlessly to getting up and doing the same on my pc.

D o have some hobbies that I'd like to pursue, but i keep procrastinating like a bitch

Sigh

Should I look for a job ? You think that'd benefit me? I have been a neet for a decade now and walls are closing in real fast.

So, I've been NEET for 6 years (since dec 2015), and I've spent my time watching movies, tv series and playing vidya. From 2018-2020 my main cope was MOBA's (League and DOTA), but since my nerve injury I've rotted to staring at a wall while listening to music, daydreaming, sleeping, eating a lot and reading useless shit about hormones and genetics like the autist I am.

I'd probably try working if I wasn't an autistic with an underbite and severe social anxiety.

Order food and watch some Netflix

if you can find a very chill job, then yeah why not.
It will starve off some of the boredom which you have
Most jobs cause pain though, through bosses, customers, co-workers.

mainly asking my fellow NEETcels .

Are you also spending your days literally staring at the wall, counting Seconds, watching time fly by you
Yes,except i don't stare at the wall,i stare at my monitor/phone screen.
D o have some hobbies that I'd like to pursue
I don't have any hobby left,not even gaming interests me that much anymore.
Should I look for a job ?
If you're a truecel, no,if you're a fakecel , yes.
Wageslaving is utterly pointless for a truecel.
You think that'd benefit me?
Truecel=no,fakecel=yes.
I have been a neet for a decade now and walls are closing in real fast.
Same,finished high school 10 years ago and have been ldaring in my room since.

tbh I've been thinking a lot about this too. I think a job is better just because you are able to get out of the house every morning and go do something. I would recommend pursuing your hobbies and trying to socialize