Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing will come out of the Israel hamas war

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Hamas attacks Israel with diy rockets. Israel retaliates with air strikes and destroys gaza infrastructure. So pretty much a repeat of 2021. Israel will probably capture more palestinian territory which they already have been doing anyway. No WW3 in sight

Yep ive called this since the start no ww3 will happen when it didnt happen with a ficking ukraine in europe doorstep nobody gonna care for some arabs and jews
Unfortunately we will still rot

make shadow banning illegal on .is

I disagree. This is Like a new 9/11

Anyone who screeches about ww3 is retarded. It won't be a possibility until natural resources become critically depleted in a few decades.

the media can make anything important if they want to
That's true, public opinion is shaped by the media. But this conflict will not lead to any long-term global changes as seen after 9/11.

That's true, public opinion is shaped by the media. But this conflict will not lead to any long-term global changes as seen after 9/11.
That’s if the government media apparatus decides that

It will die down in a few weeks like it always does.

Anyone who screeches about ww3 is retarded. It won't be a possibility until natural resources become critically depleted in a few decades.
What will happen in WW3? How much will food cost?

I just hope they don’t funnel more rapefugees into white countries

What will happen in WW3? How much will food cost?
If WW3 occurs, it will likely escalate into a nuclear conflict. If even 1% of all warheads are used, it will trigger a nuclear winter that starves all humans.

If WW3 occurs, it will likely escalate into a nuclear conflict. If even 1% of all warheads are used, it will trigger a nuclear winter that starves all humans.
If? It's pretty much inevitable no?
Only a question of when..

If? It's pretty much inevitable no?
Only a question of when..
There's little hope for human survival. Our only salvation is for the NWO to emerge and starve off all but the highest IQ humans to slow resource consumption until we figure out how to recycle the resources we depend on.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Atleast they go down fighting, unlike cucks like you @Caesercel

A lot of Death and Destruction has already been delivered.
Saying "Nothing came out" would be a blind way of saying, you didn´t get a taste from the apple, after biting it 3 times.

Hamas attacks Israel with diy rockets. Israel retaliates with air strikes and destroys gaza infrastructure. So pretty much a repeat of 2021. Israel will probably capture more palestinian territory which they already have been doing anyway. No WW3 in sight

The only way it escalates into WW3 is if other neighboring nations (like Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Iran) join in to destroy Israel. If that doesnt happen then it will never become WW3.

Id suspect they will capture more land but if they are simultaneously striking Lebanon while occupying part of Syria those combined fronts at best maybe can cause any gains for the Israelis to be minimal. Hope Iran does some backing too would then maybe lead to Israel taking something of an L.

You don't understand, people like this they have something we don't have.

HAPPINESS, my schizoid and ADHD have made me nothing more but just an empty person, I felt nothing. I envy you people really how you can find happiness in all small thing.

Sure this war is futile, so is life. Life is useless we are nothing but program with sensations that should not exist.

Better to be an animal than a human, better to be an insect than an animal, better to be a plant than an insect. Whatever destroys the mineral kingdom.
So in the end those who fight back died happily more than us or me. That's what I envy them, they died doing something they WANTED. We don't, my condition destroys any chance for that.

I felt nothing.

Nothing at all, I don't enjoy talking to people it's all a meant to an end. I put on a mask everyday and pretend I cared about any human endeavor but in the end I'm just an observer.

I'm barely human, this people have something I would never have. Grace and bliss; they have that.

None of it fucking matters ok, Get it!!!

Last edited:
Consciousness is the greatest nightmare: it made you felt that you have somewhere to go, somewhere to be, somewhere to belong when all of it is MALIGNANTLY USELESS- THOMAS LIGOTTI

I drew this once I finish it. I resemble the guy alot it's funny at this point

The only thing I didn't get is sex I guess for free from foids

In the end there is only the absolute truth in life.

EVERYTHING PASSES
I grew indifference in the end to it all, in the end it all passes even life itself to its true conclusion

Life is a comedy, that's all there is to it. The blackpill god schopenhauer have seen it already.

In the end it's better to go out with a bang, than to die rotting at your house alone

That's why I am against suicide not the idea of suicide itself. Life will never have meaning and it will never have one?

SO why not go in a blizz of glory of believed Ideals if you can be happy because of it rather than letting your oppressors doing everything to you?

It is not heroes, god or prophet that can assert justice only us. Only the 'I' in every ego.

Only then will life becomes truly endurable.

But at the bottom, the immanent philosopher sees in the entire universe only the deepest longing for absolute annihilation, and it is as if he clearly hears the call that permeates all spheres of heaven: Redemption! Redemption! Death to our life! and the comforting answer: you will all find annihilation and be redeemed!-Philip Mainlander

To not be born is the best plan of all, unfortunately it is out of our reach- Emil Cioran

"Man and likewise the other animals is not born to enjoy life, but only to perpetuate life, to communicate to others who come after him, in order to preserve it. Neither he, himself, nor life, nor anything in this world is properly for him. On the contrary, his entire being is for life.

A terrifying, but a true proposition and conclusion of all metaphysics. Existence is not for the existent being, does not have for its end the existent being, nor the good of the existent being. If there is any experience of good, that is purely by chance. The existent being is for existence, entirely for existence, so that this is its only real end. Existent beings exist so that existence exists. The individual existent being is born and exists so that existence continues and so that existence may be preserved through him and after him.

All this is clear from seeing that the true and only end of nature is the preservation of the species and not the preservation, or the happiness of individuals, which happiness does not even exist at all in the world, not for individuals, nor for the species. On the basis of this, we have necessarily to arrive and at a general summary, supreme and terrible conclusion mentioned above."

— Giaccomo Leopardi, _Zibaldone_

In the end go out, go become a hero in your own way. Because life doesn't worth that much in the first place anyway

Remember you all can do it senpai
IMG 20231010 023553

Be the hERo of your own story

Don't say that! The jews have to pay for all that they've done!

Giphy

Billions won't die

"Man and likewise the other animals is not born to enjoy life, but only to perpetuate life, to communicate to others who come after him, in order to preserve it. Neither he, himself, nor life, nor anything in this world is properly for him. On the contrary, his entire being is for life.

A terrifying, but a true proposition and conclusion of all metaphysics. Existence is not for the existent being, does not have for its end the existent being, nor the good of the existent being. If there is any experience of good, that is purely by chance. The existent being is for existence, entirely for existence, so that this is its only real end. Existent beings exist so that existence exists. The individual existent being is born and exists so that existence continues and so that existence may be preserved through him and after him.

All this is clear from seeing that the true and only end of nature is the preservation of the species and not the preservation, or the happiness of individuals, which happiness does not even exist at all in the world, not for individuals, nor for the species. On the basis of this, we have necessarily to arrive and at a general summary, supreme and terrible conclusion mentioned above."

— Giaccomo Leopardi, _Zibaldone_
That a sad life! Who in their own mind would choose such a life?

@Caesercel @The Enforcer @proudweeb it's been 3 days, i think it's time to unban @LeFrenchCel, @Luzifer and @FemoidsGTFO

@Caesercel @The Enforcer @proudweeb it's been 3 days, i think it's time to unban @LeFrenchCel, @Luzifer and @FemoidsGTFO
I'm unbanned bro, seems like FemoidsGTFO also is now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back