Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing worse than the phrase "become Chad"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
LMFAO.

Found this on one of those "Doomer" wojak videos (
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7jz0qNbH0
)

Yeah lmao, just "become Chad" by acting a certain way. Sure, you'll still be invisible to women, and utterly crippled by extreme autism to the point where you couldn't ever change your personality anyway, but that doesn't matter! JFL.

I see so many of these cringe comments with people saying shit like "Chad's just like us, except he WORKS HARD"...Lmfao wtf are these people talking about? Chad is just genetically on a DIFFERENT LEVEL. Fuck that post about how normal people just go with the flow and nobody ever stops to think about "self improvement" is so accurate. These incel in denial spergs truly are fucking clueless.

Retarded ass redpillers who think it's all about behavior and attitude.
It sickens me that they think chad is hard working AND morally superior

I tried so hard to believe in this nonsense while I was slaving away and self improving. Hopefully they'll go through the same thing until they finally realize that the game was rigged from the start

JFL at the redpill, it's literally scam tactics 101. "There is a magical solution to your GENETIC problems."

Okay, i will become 6'3 with handsome face and wide frame

I feel like those coping retards in the comments just haven't really internalized the knowledge of what an actual Chad's life is like

if they could spend just one day going to the wildest parties, having sex with the hottest cheerleaders, banging the football coach's daughter, being able to get a girlfriend who would love them and desire them forever just by texting her "dtf?" on Tinder, etc. they'd realize just how massive the gap between them is and how ludicrous the idea of "becoming Chad" is

I feel like those coping retards in the comments just haven't really internalized the knowledge of what an actual Chad's life is like

if they could spend just one day going to the wildest parties, having sex with the hottest cheerleaders, banging the football coach's daughter, being able to get a girlfriend who would love them and desire them forever just by texting her "dtf?" on Tinder, etc. they'd realize just how massive the gap between them is and how ludicrous the idea of "becoming Chad" is
The dtf thing is legit. Some of my biggest realizations were chadfishing AND meeting a gigachad who was introverted and quiet. Dude stood there saying nothing and had every single foid carry the conversations, give him their numbers or just straight invite him to fuck. JUST. EXIST. MODE.

Retards like these think chads are these social geniuses who create this incredible combination of words when in reality most chads just send shit like dtf

Just grow good face bro.

Just grow taller bro.

Just grow 8 Inch dick bro.

Just become Chad bro it isn't hard.

99% of people who claim they're "doomers" are just a bunch of whiny faggots or normie dipshits, their worst problems is having to wagecuck like 100% of the population under capitalism

Only surgery can make you become chad (and rarely so)

It's really delusional and pathetic
"I'm an ugly manlet b-but I'll totally become an Alpha Chad guys!"
These guys have this twisted mentality because they're taught by so(y)ciety that everything is their fault. That the world is fair and that only hard work matters. Tall white Chad with excellent facial aesthetics is surrounded by multiple girls trying to suck his cock? Clearly he worked hard for it; it can't be genetic, no.

99% of people who claim they're "doomers" are just a bunch of whiny faggots or normie dipshits, their worst problems is having to wagecuck like 100% of the population under capitalism
It's almost entirely normies who recently discovered wojaks and try to act cool. They're today's equivalent of the emos

The real jfl material is the entire "being a Chad is about having the right mentality" shit lmao. Someone who's acting like a Chad while not possessing the right genetic material is just a virgin who's more confident than he should be. Your confidence doesn't mean shit if you don't have anything to show for it and you don't if you weren't born with the right voice, frame, dick, etc. At least people who exercise because "they try to become Chad" acknowledge the importance of the body, they just need to also accept the role of genes in all this. In turn, people talking about "the Chad mentality" are prime laughing stock.

just change your genetics bro

If you work hard enough you can either rewrite your DNA to get your desire features or build a cyborg body with those features.

It's all about mastering biochem or mechanical engineering guys.

This will take a long time so it might be more prudent to cure aging first.

maxresdefault.jpg

fixdamageaging-1024x301.jpg

sevendamage.jpg

Chart

aubrey-de-grey.jpg

if it takes us 50 years to engineer chad bodies for ourselves we will only get to enjoy them maybe a decade before dying

so we should become immortal first and then we have infinite time to make chad bodies

though TBH by that time we will probably have sex bots smarter than foids and not need them, but it will still be nice

I feel bad I haven't followed up on this. I've known about the movement for 2 decades and had wanted to have a couple PhDs by now to be pushing the science, but NOPE

Depression sucks

If you work hard enough you can either rewrite your DNA to get your desire features or build a cyborg body with those features.

It's all about mastering biochem or mechanical engineering guys.

This will take a long time so it might be more prudent to cure aging first.

maxresdefault.jpg

fixdamageaging-1024x301.jpg

sevendamage.jpg

View attachment 390312

aubrey-de-grey.jpg
Way too simplified to be possible imo.
At best you might get a few years or decades life extension even after all those efforts.
I feel bad I haven't followed up on this. I've known about the movement for 2 decades and had wanted to have a couple PhDs by now to be pushing the science, but NOPE

Depression sucks
Then that's something to focus on now if you still have enough energy and will :feelsthink: