Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The biggest blackpill for me.

broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
I've read some opinions that dogpill is the biggest blackpill. Well, in terms of sex and nothing more maybe.
But inceldom is not always just about sex. I'd say in majority of times it's more than lacking just animal sex. It's usually the intimacy aspect too. The soul aspect, the romantic aspect, etc.
And the biggest blackpill for me is, EVERY oneitis EVER would spread her legs to a 10/10 in less than 10 minutes under certain circumstances. She could be from such a good healthy family, with such a good education, schooling, loving father, etc, etc. ...and she'd be just a fucktoy for Chad. Without illusions of him marrying her or anything, she'd be fine just being railed like a dirty whore.
And to think there are men who have such feeling to oneitis that they would give their life away for them, strike for success for them, TORTURE yourself in grinding """self-improvement""" for them, ready to become the strongest, ready to go through anything, with the image in their minds of her being the wife and the mother of his kids and to be together to their death.
Here's something you love more than anything in this world and ready to give everything, sucking Chad's dick just by the snap of his fingers, being viewed nothing more than just a fucktoy that he won't even put a dick in after this 'session'.
Fuck. And I think the oneitis would absolutely settle not even for a dicking session, just for a 10 minutes of face slapping and face spitting, just 10 minutes of humiliation, without anyone even dropping a part of their clothes. She would get off from that so much more than she'd ever do with the guy who loves her and other nonChads who tried their everything in pleasing her meat. And for someone, that's the love of their life...

Woman love degenerate Attractive " Man . Whats new even

I've read some opinions that dogpill is the biggest blackpill.
For pure shock value maybe, if you have never heard of foids fucking dogs before then the amount at which it seems foid do this is staggering, I had heard about it once or twice but I thought nothing more of it than a meme.

For pure shock value maybe, if you have never heard of foids fucking dogs before then the amount at which it seems foid do this is staggering, I had heard about it once or twice but I thought nothing more of it than a meme.
you'd be shocked at what women do for shock value,why do you think they love reading shit like priests being seduced by women lmfao