Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR "Nothing wrong with being a virgin, just enjoy life without women."

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I wish it were that easy. There needs to be some sort of memory wiper, or potion that makes us 100% completely forget about our biological urges and our NEEDS to find a woman. Even if that existed, we can NEVER enjoy life if we were to go on with every possible conventional goal that people have in our time like having jobs, finding houses, cars, and other financial or age milestone goals that don't involve women.

We would have to put in lots of effort to achieve things like those, and might not even achieve it. You cannot simply enjoy life while being an ugly incel. It ain't possible. I wish I could just enjoy other things. In elementary to high school, we are severely bullied because we are ugly and alone, and in college, we are ignored while people have all the fun. We're only spoken to if people want things from us, like money or to have an orbiter. Ugly people are treated like dirt during everyday tasks. Professors treat us worse and give chads better grades just because they are good looking. Want a nice, stable career, and some money to cope? Nah, you'll likely be turned down because of your looks, and even if you aren't, your co-workers will hate you and try to get you fired, and METOO will be the last resort. Why even put effort in, if you'll possibly just get reported for false rape, and be jailed; to have everything you worked for all gone? Being incel makes it harder to even buy groceries or life necessities. You can't simply enjoy life at all while incel.

You non incels / people who pretend to be incel are lucky.

For all those people who say "JUST ENJOY LIFE WITHOUT SEX!"

I respond: "OK, you give up sex, for the rest of your life."

That will shut them up real quick.

lol how is it even possible? It's in movies. Even movies that have nothing to do with romance always give some side nod to the audience that the protagonist is getting some. Ever watch Mr. Robot? That aspie had a FWB relationship in the first fuckin season. Why did the director do that? It's in books. Art. Commercial. It's everywhere. It just keeps reminding you of what you don't have.

"Just enjoy life without women."

A tall order, maybe, but a worthy goal. Whatever, people compulsively share bullshit, hollow advice, I try not to get frustrated over it.

I was brought up that you have to control sexual urges.

You can live in a 3x3 ft cell with food and water delivered to you through a tube. Now is that how you would like to live? What about being poor? Lol @ normies complaining about student loans when you can live even though youre $500k in debt. You dont have to get paid more than the min wage rate to live either.

You can live in a 3x3 ft cell with food and water delivered to you through a tube. Now is that how you would like to live? What about being poor? Lol @ normies complaining about student loans when you can live even though youre $500k in debt. You dont have to get paid more than the min wage rate to live either.

Celibate is bad but being extremely ill is much worse.

"just deny your biological urges"