Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notice how pre-modern christian never gave a fuck about how muslim treated women

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Christians and Muslims have been fighting for centuries.

Here's something I realised.

If you read what europeans used to say about muslims, you might find all sorts of arguments.

Including of course religious arguments.

What you won't find, is a medieval church doctor complaining about how they treated their women.

That was simply a non-issue.

Compare with what we see today.

Feminism completely pussywhipped modern, Western men

Both religions are bad if you ask me lol

Christians and Muslims have been fighting for centuries.

Here's something I realised.

If you read what europeans used to say about muslims, you might find all sorts of arguments.

Including of course religious arguments.

What you won't find, is a medieval church doctor complaining about how they treated their women.

That was simply a non-issue.

Compare with what we see today.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2088aX2XM

Medieval sandniggers were cucks. Islamic fundamentalism like sharia law is largely a modern invention, hence all the stories about muslim rulers and their harems.

Based and saved.

Modern man cares about 2 things :
1. Protecting women's' ability to fuck whoever they want, whenever they want, however they want.
2. Protecting faggots' ability to fuck whoever they want, whenever they want, however they want.
Sad but true

i just dont want muslims in europe idc what they do in the middle east

i just dont want muslims in europe idc what they do in the middle east
Bunch of barbarians, most of them will never integrate and keep living in ethnic areas under diaspora control

It's so nice to live amongst them in based ethno-nationalistic country where Islamisation is on the rise :lul:
Chechens and tatars are fucking subhumans. Same for the Central Asian Muslims.

Women were never 'oppressed' during that time period, both in Medieval Europe or in any Islamic civilisation. All they had to do was literally cook and clean, and be responsible for everything that's got to do with children, whilst men died to protect them or work to death to keep them under a roof.

Women were almost never bothered to invent, create or innovate anything of substance at all, but only made the required effort to be children breeding machines themselves and then they have guts to project onto men at that time for 'objectifying' them, or to play their oppression/victimisation cards. JFL, you foids were never oppressed. You were just too lazy to do anything to prove yourselves as nothing more than what belonged inside a house.

Even with modern machinery/technology that was introduced to subsidise and decrease the physical and intellectual inequality between men and women, men still had to grant them emancipation in the first place, they never even physically fought for their rights, and still then they aren't contributing anything in the workplace or in education, since all educational institutions and resources were male invented or exclusively influenced by male creativeness/inventions, and all workplaces can be more efficient if they replace working women with their male counterparts.
Feminism completely pussywhipped modern, Western men
Female supremacy, not feminism. If feminism ever were to be put into place as a political/social system, then the historic traditional gender roles would be reversed and men would become househusbands whilst women would work for men, but that has never happened.

Chechens and tatars are fucking subhumans. Same for the Central Asian Muslims.
I rarely see Tatars making trouble, but yeah Muslims from Caucasian region and scum immigrants from central asia are very aggressive, they're the owners here now, you can't even do much against them, even if you beat one down others will come to help with knifes. Or diaspora criminals will cone to you and show who is the boss here.

View: https://t.me/mnogonazi/16080

Women were never 'oppressed' during that time period, both in Medieval Europe or in any Islamic civilisation. All they had to do was literally cook and clean, and be responsible for everything that's got to do with children, whilst men died to protect them or work to death to keep them under a roof.

Women were almost never bothered to invent, create or innovate anything of substance at all, but only made the required effort to be children breeding machines themselves and then they have guts to project onto men at that time for 'objectifying' them, or to play their oppression/victimisation cards. JFL, you foids were never oppressed. You were just too lazy to do anything to prove yourselves as nothing more than what belonged inside a house.

Even with modern machinery/technology that was introduced to subsidise and decrease the physical and intellectual inequality between men and women, men still had to grant them emancipation in the first place, they never even physically fought for their rights, and still then they aren't contributing anything in the workplace or in education, since all educational institutions and resources were male invented or exclusively influenced by male creativeness/inventions, and all workplaces can be more efficient if they replace working women with their male counterparts.

Female supremacy, not feminism. If feminism ever were to be put into place as a political/social system, then the historic traditional gender roles would be reversed and men would become househusbands whilst women would work for men, but that has never happened.

Based af

Under Christianity, chivalric romanticism began, the prelude to today's bluepill culture.

Anyway, it's a common trait of the white race, being a fucking simp.

I rarely see Tatars making trouble
It's a matter of time, like any islamic republic that has gotten out of Russia's control. In Chechnya, in fact, there is no federal government at all, I think you know about this.

It's a matter of time, like any islamic republic that has gotten out of Russia's control.
Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia is way worse than Tatarstan, at least Russians is not expelled from there, like in Caucasus republics

Religious people will never stop fighting, Yet they all believe in the same God.

what is life universe GIF

Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia is way worse than Tatarstan, at least Russians is not expelled from there, like in Caucasus republics
Arent some of them in the middle of russia Kek? I believe i know why, Russia tried to invade these states and as a result they are still pissed about it.

Russia tried to invade these states
There have been no states there since the time of the empire. Only local tribes that fell into Turkish or Arab hands. During the Russian-Turkish wars, of course, the fate of the Caucasus was also decided, and the local tribes had a choice. Either join the caliphate with all the ensuing consequences, or preserve their customs, rules and culture, but formally become part of Russia. After all, they did not even fight during World War II and the military enlistment office still does not call anyone from there, at least from Chechnya, and I know this. They have their own armed formations. The empire's mistake was only that they stayed true to their word and did not try to suppress culture and local customs.

In fact, they are fighting to live in filth like in the Middle Ages and trade slaves, this is their freedom.