Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Now seems like everybody hates "manlet (JFL!)" Putin. What COULD happen with ISIS?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title. In my opinion, not only ISIS is expanding in Africa (ignored by the media, JFL!... and not only they have expanded to 'loosely' jihad1$t factions in Mozambique's Cabo Delgado. There are literally daily attacks provoked by ISIS factions in Nigeria — from SVBIEDs to full-fledged base raids against N*gger militarymen ... again, ignored by Western soymedia).
Is the Soywest allowing ISIS to stage a comeback against Cuckiraqi corrupt puppets (Iraq is more shithole than ever after the last nationalwide protests)?

Giving the fact Assad's regime + Alawite sub5/8s (with the help of based Russian normies) is containing "Al Nusra" (now they call themselves moderate/Tahrir al Sham) in Idlib and ... surprise, not only NATO (Turkey included) "refuse" to bomb them ... yet again, ""proxies"" :feelshaha:, in fact they still obviously train jihadis in the Syrian desert in a sovereign country's soil (according to Cuckmedia, those are mercenaries of freedom). But hey, Vladimir Putler is the new Hitler!11!1 :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree:

Honestly, this soyciety is a f*cking joke and incompetent, I can't stop laughing :feelshaha: Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy how our Western bluepilled politicians destroy the 'free world' :feelsPop:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back