Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Now that you’ve learned the truth about women are you even attracted to them anymore?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Like yeah you’re attracted to them because of lust but after knowing the fesikh pill and knowing they are all narcissistic attention seeking chad only whores who only want your money. Are you even attracted to them anymore? I have 0 attraction to them anymore. Like i don’t even want to deal with a woman after learning all this truth. The spark is gone.

Last edited:
Yes, A lot lol

raw

i've reached a critical point where i resent the entirety of the femoid gender; yes i mean it, every single stinking hole!
even if alana herself! the so called pioneer of inceldom and suffering in life came up to me tomorrow;
begging me to sex her i'll just ghost her on the spot tbhngl, nig*** fuck this bulls***
to withstand all that much of a shith*** existance, just so i'd end up pedestalizing some entitled, solipsistic unicellular organism, Nuh uh it ain't happening bro! View attachment 664677

Ya’ll just horny.

Physically attracted for sexual pleasure but nothing more.