Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [NSFL] Japanese Girl Flies Home Carrying Days Old Korean Sperm in Her Panties

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
3540087 165A02DC 0953 4ED1 824E 961D46848853

Cheokbari is a Korean slur for Japanese people that Japanese cucks use to refer to themselves. Many Japanese girls are posting about going to Korea and stealing the condoms of Korean couples to be impregnated by Korean sperm, both the japanese girls and cucks go to korean urinals to lick them. Very interesting stuff
3540076 9F30E85C C9AE 4DC5 970E AC19AFD8538C
3540083 C34C44BE 353E 4C62 971A 7E83CAF98525
3540077 A5CFD579 B414 4C84 AA21 B7FA0EE898ED
3540075 1D9C0AF1 588D 4C90 B4D5 B3B80D8960B9
Downloadfile

Meanwhile the korean birth rate is even lower than the japanese one

When are we going to glass that godforsaken continent.

stealing the condoms of Korean couples to be impregnated by Korean sperm
It's crazy that so many normies wouldn't find this part abnormal

Neither of these nationalities have sex

Japanese men used to use Korean women as comfort women sex slaves. Now they are reduced to this.
The Spirit of Yamato has fallen.

Although if you put a bunch of low inhib Nigs, Sand or even Curries in their countries they will soon start breeding Rice women too.

What is her name? asking for friends :feelsokman:

i couldve lived my day just fine without knowing this

Nationplay > raceplay.

It must be all the plastic surgery, manhwa and kpop! Lol

Nothing worse than cucks, death is better than accepting being a cuck.

If you look at the cartoon on pic #3 the Korean bull has his own art style almost
The Japanese couple looks related
Yup, pretty interesting to see, the artist really wanted to show off just how much the Korean bull mogs the Japanese cuck:lul::feelshaha:.

@mcmoohyun thoughts ?:feelsLSD:

Aw hell naw, over for ricecuckcels. Tallasiannerdmcchadgoliath wins every time.

More like ethnicityplay
Good point. "Nationplay" is still mostly a catch-all term for stuff like this which couldn't be described as "raceplay" as it doesn't involve different races, at least as most people in the West would see it, but some more specification would be good. Though, it has to be said that ethnicity = nationality in many parts of Eurasia, especially in East Asia:

Over 99% of South Koreans identify as ethnically Korean.

Although Japan is a highly ethnically homogenous country – 98.5% of the population is Japanese – it is considered a tolerant country, welcoming of visitors.

You copied this thread from Nad

You copied this thread from Nad
I'm never catching up to your copying volumes lol
With your threads it's dumb to even entertain a notion that it could be OC

I'm never catching up to your copying volumes lol
With your threads it's dumb to even entertain the notion that's it's OC
Don’t insult me fag

Don’t insult me fag
Is it really an insult when you are begging for it
How do you even do that on an incel forum where most of your status is derived from just how subhuman you are?

No, not the precious nipponland...

This is weird as fuck, how are Korean men better than Japanese men? Is this the result of kpop brainwashing?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back