Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [nsfw as fuck] Why are condoms so hot?

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
2r9OlYL.jpg

1en0G5S.jpg

JEPnuTB.jpg

TrLS8pF.jpg

Muh dick

fapping to this thread rn

I'm really into lolis seeing condoms for the first time or wondering what they are used for or using them incorrectly.
Shit gets me off so hard.

I'm into real women tbh. if you can show me a real woman doing that shit I'd be PUMPED:fire::fire::fire:

To each his own, I guess. My brain associates condoms with betas.

Because it's a layer of rubber trapping heat that is generated by hot blood being pumped into your cock?

never understood people that can get off to solo images. i've always needed a video or dojin.
thats cuz u prolly lack imagination or conditioned yourself that way
im an older virgin. i grew up on just fapping to my imagination or a single image
nothing like peeking up a girls skirt in middle school then jerking off for many years to her pussy indention through her white cotton panties

I think this site could get cash rolling in by selling condoms, because you know, our existence are a very convincing advertisement on why it's a necessity.

How can u fap to this shit

I am asking coz I can‘t nut to it
>Physical perfection
>Cute as fuck
>Big tits and ass
>Lots of cum
>Condoms indicate she's taken a bunch of loads from her partner and is still going
>Bags of nutbutter

>having shit taste

lIUZeje.jpg

How do you guys find this hot? Lol it makes me cringe.

Simple answer?

They’re not

The thread is back up again. The rule only applies to 3d women ( I also asked for a clarification on the matter) The initial deletion was not by me for the record but it does not really matter who did it since we can undelete it at any given point in time

Damn she thicc :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Let's see... maybe it's because they are completely sealed, and trap all the heat and moisture.

>All these people who don't like anime
I didn't realize .me had an infection of normalfags.