Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope NSFW If Boston Dynamics made sex dolls in the future they would be the richest company in the entire world

F

Fuckcel

Officer
Imagine if Boston dynamics (the makers of advances robotics ) made robotic sex dolls in the future.

You could have a really life waifu all to yourself

jy-doll-148cm-a-cup-realistic-sex-doll-small-breasts-01.jpg

(https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/doll-gallery/jy-doll-148cm-a-cup-qianyu-feline/)

Let's face it, sex dolls are getting pretty realistic as time progresses.

VfqEpAc.jpg

This is the only way men (non Chad's) will be able to have any chance of sex and as time progresses foids are only going to have higher and higher standards. (honestly basically impossible as it is for sub 8 men/ethnics/sub 6' manlet).

I hope this shit takes off, this/with/or fully immersive VR is the ultimate goal.

Maybe if we are lucky it will be covered by government assistance for those who are NEET or identify as incel (soon to be considered a disability).

I would rather have this:

But feminist government is trying to regulate sex dolls. They sure do hate incels, they want to make life as miserable as possible.

But feminist government is trying to regulate sex dolls. They sure do hate incels, they want to make life as miserable as possible.
If they catch on in the US and get manufactured over here, there will be no stopping the demand. They could really only clamp down on ones that are imported. It will be Prohibition all over again.

Let's face it, sex dolls are getting pretty realistic as time progresses.
This tbh
I get what you're saying about robotics, most people don't have enough imagination to settle for a doll that doesn't vocalize or move, but if I were fucking a real woman I wouldn't be able to believe for a second that she wasn't faking that shit, due to my low self esteem, so I'd ignore it. Same for a doll, I don't need feedback, I'm just there for her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back