Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT is everything

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
20221207 042848

He's probably her gay friend or her autistic cousin or who knows what. There is no way that incel looking dude stick his dick inside her. Atleast not for free.

Jfl if you believe these internet meme relationships
This is sniper wolf with her 5'8 boyfriend. he's status maxed with 400k YouTube channel but still if he was autistic or mentally ill he would've never become so successful. NT is everything. If you're not NT you're screwed . The three ultimate black pills are being subhuman, being short and being autistic. If you're slightly ugly, slightly below average height and NT you can make it.

Attachments

• intro-1587572122.jpg
    intro-1587572122.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 17
He's probably her gay friend or her autistic cousin or who knows what. There is no way that incel looking dude stick his dick inside her. Atleast not for free.
Look up sniper wolf's boyfriend. Again proof NT is way more important than most incels give credit for.

@Stupid Clown i actually think, jokes aside, that being NT can get you into some sort of relationship with a foid, and maybe this dude has it. I agree. But i disagree on the fact he has SEX with her. There are cases where wannabe-noticed hot foids let NT have relationships with them because it elevates their status, they like nursemaxx this way, they appear woke and felt entitled. But in these kind of relationships sex isn't involved. NTs are more like pets to these evil foids. It's more likely THIS is the case.

@Stupid Clown i actually think, jokes aside, that being NT can get you into some sort of relationship with a foid, and maybe this dude has it. I agree. But i disagree on the fact he has SEX with her. There are cases where wannabe-noticed hot foids let NT have relationships with them because it elevates their status, they like nursemaxx this way, they appear woke and felt entitled. But in these kind of relationships sex isn't involved. NTs are more like pets to these evil foids. It's more likely THIS is the case.
He cheated on her and had sex with another foid. Status and NT go a long way.

Just cherry pick theory despite countless studies on dating apps and ugly incels approaching over a 100 women.

Just cherry pick theory despite countless studies on dating apps and ugly incels approaching over a 100 women.
They're non NT and subhuman. This guy's slightly below average.

I mean maybe he's just super NT but it's definitely not the norm at all
It happens but afterwards the foid always raises her standards ridiculously

I'm still waiting to meet an NT permavirgin wizard.

Meanwhile 0.01/10 low-status deformities like elephant-man or tree-man are married with children.

Last edited:
This is sniper wolf with her 5'8 boyfriend. he's status maxed with 400k YouTube channel but still if he was autistic or mentally ill he would've never become so successful. NT is everything. If you're not NT you're screwed . The three ultimate black pills are being subhuman, being short and being autistic. If you're slightly ugly, slightly below average height and NT you can make it.
NT is very important but there is no NT for your looks.

You could be the most low inhib god but if your looks are not up there then its worthless unless you are literally a billionaire or statusmaxxed to another universe and back then you could betabuxx I guess.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XLATI_lPFzo

Dating apps are chad only. Approaching is autistic. Vast majority of NT normies meet through friends, school, or work

NT > Face > Height

Jbw is law
White race slays

Why I clicked here?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nah, my crush was Japanese and she rejected me. If ur subhuman nothing is saving you.
Yea nt has a lot of it
If you can play the game you win

Yea nt has a lot of it
If you can play the game you win
True, NT men can gaslight foids or guilt trip them and then manipulate them to say with them.

I'm still waiting to meet an NT permavirgin wizard.

Meanwhile 0.01/10 low-status deformities like elephant-man or tree-man are married with children.
@Incelius Savage NTpill

@Incelius Savage NTpill
Preach what you sow then. NT wont matter for me because my life is messed up and i have no family support