Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NTpill deniers, explain this: What makes a 5’11+ normie looking man to rot on an incel forum?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Title. There are plenty of examples of 5’11+ whites, blacks, asians, and curries here and I have seen many of their faces and most of you have too, 90% of which are just average looking MTN to HTNs. These men look no different to the sexhavers I see, in fact, @BlkPillPres discussed this phenomenon couple months ago.

What makes these men rot on an incel forum dreading that they weren’t born a muh 6’3 male model chad with the most extreme body dysmorphia imaginable if not for complete mental illness?

Last edited:
The average incel on this site isn't some super ugly trucel, we need to stop this meme shit. Literally every face pic I've been sent for a rating was some average looking fuck, that looks no different that the guys who I see dating, and most of these guys that have sent the pics are taller than me.

The problem is most toilets are extremely hypergamous so its near an impossibility to even score a landwhale especially as a high inhib trucel like me

5'11 white normies are rotting? Do you even get out of your room?

5'11 white normies are rotting? Do you even go out of your room?
I'm so fucking desperate to fuck even a landwhale so I would say I'm rotting like any other person on this forum

it is not all ONLY about look and height man... You dont have to be dwarf- retarded-quasimodo from india to be an incel

I know alot of 6'2 NT average looking people who are struggling with finding women (they go to school, are pretty extroverted)

and they still struggle
GrAYcel moment

it is not all ONLY about look and height man
what happened to the blackpill community
why do we start denying that looks is the only thing that matters
what is this

water is wet

NT pill is for normies

If you are a normie then NT can be an issue

If you are an incel then being NT or not being NT will make little difference lool

what is this
Becouse it is fucking stupid? Open a window once a year and look outside. For example - there are a lot of short guys with girlfriends but for some reason heightcels are unable to see and acknowledge that

what is this
We are being taken over by normies,look at the amount of greycels denying the truth

I know alot of 6'2 NT average looking people who are struggling with finding women (they go to school, are pretty extroverted)

and they still struggle

bitches have so much standards and options because of social media

do you live under a rock or something?

And those average people that do find gf's either dated young or have a social circle
Do you agree with the sub 8 theory

Title. There are plenty of examples of 5’11+ whites, blacks, asians, and curries here and I have seen many of their faces and most of you have too, 90% of which are just average looking MTN to HTNs. These men look no different to the sexhavers I see, in fact, @BlkPillPres discussed this phenomenon couple months ago.

What makes these men rot on an incel forum dreading that they weren’t born a muh 6’3 male model chad with the most extreme body dysmorphia imaginable if not for complete mental illness?
The way you carry on about Non-NT having it worse is non-NT.

NTpill is law

Becouse it is fucking stupid? Open a window once a year and look outside. For example - there are a lot of short guys with girlfriends but for some reason heightcels are unable to see and acknowledge that
It’s called face. Fucking GrAYcels

Why are people getting pics of incels?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back