Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [NTpill]Living as a non-NT in a ultra NT country is beyond suifuel

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★
First of all as a fresh GrAYcel newfag, i want to say hello to the people from the only community i'm accepted at and can have a mutual word with. Been lurking here since the very end of 2020.

I am a 26 year old high inhib non-NTcel with innatentive ADD (i'm not hyperactive) and possibly on the spectrum as well. Never had a gf and i've been rotting alone for all my life without having friends due to not meeting the standarts set by the neurotypical normalfag SOYCIETY.

I live in BulGAYria, and for a person like me, living as a non-NT and very high inhib cel in this shithole country that is full of ultra low inhib and NT loosers is pure suifuel. So many degenerate low IQ monkeys have social circles, were or are having a reletationships.
i've been trying to socialize, moneymaxx, gymmaxx, businessmaxx, stylemaxx and some softmaxx here and there, and here i am still rotting alone everyday. It takes less than 10 seconds for NT's to sense i am way too differnt from the others Even cowards from the cash registry at the groccery store next to me greet every other customer, but the moment they see me THEY DON''T BOTHER TO SAY HI OR BYE AT ALL, EVEN WHEN I FIRST GREET THEM AND BEING THE MOST POLITE AS I COULD.

In this country, if you are non-NT life shits on you. To not have friends or able to get a gf here means that there is something mentally not OK with you.
But do you know what bothers me the most? is burning seeing ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN looking garbages holding hands or kissing with a foid in public, have friends and being well accepted by the others, while i am rotting and posting threads on .is. What's more sad is that those who are subhuman looking and have a relationships aren't even betabuxxing or something.

This is another proof NTpill is real. You are eighter NT or not, you can't change that.

Last edited:
First of all as a fresh GrAYcel newfag, i want to say hello to the people from the only community i'm accepted at and can have a mutual word with. Been lurking here since the very end of 2020.

I am a 26 year old high inhib non-NTcel with innatentive ADD (i'm not hyperactive) and possibly on the spectrum as well. Never had a gf and i've been rotting alone for all my life without having friends due to not meeting the standarts set by the neurotypical normalfag SOYCIETY.

I live in BulGAYria, and for a person like me, living as a non-NT and very high inhib cel in this shithole country that is full of ultra low inhib and NT loosers is pure suifuel. So many degenerate low IQ monkeys have social circles, were or are having a reletationships.
i've been trying to socialize, moneymaxx, gymmaxx, businessmaxx, stylemaxx and some softmaxx here and there, and here i am still rotting alone everyday. It takes less than 10 seconds for NT's to sense i am way too differnt from the others Even cowards from the cash registry at the groccery store next to me greet every other customer, but the moment they see me THEY DON''T BOTHER TO SAY HI OR BYE AT ALL, EVEN WHEN I FIRST GREET THEM AND BEING THE MOST POLITE AS I COULD.

In this country, if you are non-NT life shits on you. To not have friends or able to get a gf here means that there is something mentally not OK with you.
But do you know what bothers me the most? is burning seeing ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN looking garbages holding hands or kissing with a foid in public, have friends and being well accepted by the others, while i am rotting and posting threads on .is. What's more sad is that those who are subhuman looking and have a relationships aren't even betabuxxing or something.

This is another proof NTpill is real. You are eighter NT or not, you can't change that.
its over for non thugmaxxed/ non NT bulgarians @RealSchizo

@walterwhite response?

I am Bulgarian too and this post hits home. Unfortunately the most common way for people to be respected here is to act like an asshole and bully the weak. Drugs and cars are the main topic of most normies here anyways, they are boring and you wont really learn anything new if you tried to socialmaxx. If you could just spend all your money on yourself and just try to enjoy simple things. It is what it is. I suffer and have OCD and very low self esteem due to years of bullying and neglect from my peers.

I am Bulgarian too and this post hits home. Unfortunately the most common way for people to be respected here is to act like an asshole and bully the weak. Drugs and cars are the main topic of most normies here anyways, they are boring and you wont really learn anything new if you tried to socialmaxx. If you could just spend all your money on yourself and just try to enjoy simple things. It is what it is. I suffer and have OCD and very low self esteem due to years of bullying and neglect from my peers.
@RealSchizo My brother, what you have just said is absolutely true. All they think about is just cars and drugs. I am using drugs too and what's worse it made me even more high inhib than in the past. Normalfags always love to get high together, but i always do it alone. Drugmaxxing is legit, it can help you ascend as long as you are NT enough, but not for me unfortunetly :(.; The very least drugs did for me was lower my depression.Haven't touched dope since almost 2 months and now my depression is back due to some unfortunate events that happened last year (i wasn't able to get out of bed for 5 months due to a back injury, 2 months ago i have finally recoverrd but the damage has been already been done)

Last edited:
Did you see any benefits from the effort you put in?

Allowing to thrive only animalistic people or virtues may be one of the reasons why many people leave EE.
You need a balance in society. If majority would read and perform intellectual jobs and no one pick unqualified manual jobs, then such society would crumble.
Eastern Europe seems to be going in the opposite direction - when absolute majority of people only care about material things and status which these things can bring you.
So you're constantly surrounded by low IQ low life assholes with fast life strategy who don't understand importance of intellectual work and look down on you if you don't have a car and aren't a low inhib loud thug who only cares about sex, sports and alcohol.
Society need a balance to be functional.

NT is everything.

I also have strong OCD

Is it true that in Bulgaria it is normal to see girls with this combination: beautiful, thin AND WITH BIG NATURAL TITS??

As a bulgarcel, I can relate . But I see more and more Bulgarcels outside, even chad looking guys are single and don't have GFs man. zoomer Slav girls are as trashy as their westran counterparts.

I meant some soft looksmaxxes here and there

Did you see any benefits from the effort you put in?
Indeed, but not enough to become one of those "normal people" you see everywhere. Hence why i am still rotting on .is

Allowing to thrive only animalistic people or virtues may be one of the reasons why many people leave EE.
You need a balance in society. If majority would read and perform intellectual jobs and no one pick unqualified manual jobs, then such society would crumble.
Eastern Europe seems to be going in the opposite direction - when absolute majority of people only care about material things and status which these things can bring you.
So you're constantly surrounded by low IQ low life assholes with fast life strategy who don't understand importance of intellectual work and look down on you if you don't have a car and aren't a low inhib loud thug who only cares about sex, sports and alcohol.
Society need a balance to be functional.
We are already a lost cause man.

As a bulgarcel, I can relate . But I see more and more Bulgarcels outside, even chad looking guys are single and don't have GFs man. zoomer Slav girls are as trashy as their westran counterparts.
:giga:

Indeed, but not enough to become one of those "normal people" you see everywhere. Hence why i am still rotting on .is
You tried and did well don't be harsh on yourself about it, financial security is important in life.

You tried and did well don't be harsh on yourself about it, financial security is important in life.
Oh well, i don't have a single banknote to my name anymore. I am NEET-ing hard rn. I was abroad to moneymaxx to fund my own business, but unfortunetly it didn't work out.

I find that certain extroverts are nicer than introverts, and living in suburban middle america feels isolating and invisible due to the individualism and lack of community.