Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NTpill undefeated

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Just went to the store, in front of me in the queue there was a fat guy, about 165cm tall, fully bald with glasses on walking around with his son
This creature impregnated a woman... Also it's summertime so there were teenage girls as cashiers and I had to be reminded I can't fuck those...

Oh well at least I got my red bull and monster and potato chips to rot

i dont understand
does god choose who gets to be lonely?
everywhere i go its always some kind of gamble on what kind of couples i see, ugly and average, average and chad, chad and ugly etc.
its not fucking fair bros

oh my god :feelskek:

you nt-pillers will cherrypick to prove you point but not list any of the other factors :feelskek:

the guy could be a betabuxx

or the foid is leeching off of him for something like shelter and food :feelskek:

i dont understand
does god choose who gets to be lonely?
everywhere i go its always some kind of gamble on what kind of couples i see, ugly and average, average and chad, chad and ugly etc.
its not fucking fair bros
You just get born into shit, either you get born as inkwell sperg, or you get born into high class chad circumstances, there's no control over anything, not even by a "god". In some way, you could maybe see the natural circumstances that are by itself uncontrollable a "god-like" thing.

there's no control over anything
of course
but does it have anything to do with at least being in someones life do they find love? or is it just black and white incel vs chad analogy?
i dont have a clue right now

of course
but does it have anything to do with at least being in someones life do they find love? or is it just black and white incel vs chad analogy?
i dont have a clue right now
I mean, is it now about the human emotions to have found love? what im confused as fuck now bro nvm. i dont even know what this thread really is about and do not care enough to scroll up kek g'day:feelsYall:

its over for braincels :feelsrope:
Now I got triggered, seethed for a moment and actually scrolled up. I just took your if god decides, and said, nobody really decides upon that shit blablabla, and you could call the natural circumstances you get born in, as well as the genome you develop, your brain structures that cause massive autism or retardation or both (as in my case) "god-like". That was the only thing, I just was confused by finding love. Obviously if you find love is as well controlled by these circumstances, like you agree with "of course", so I thought you'd understand.

oh my god :feelskek:

you nt-pillers will cherrypick to prove you point but not list any of the other factors :feelskek:

the guy could be a betabuxx

or the foid is leeching off of him for something like shelter and food :feelskek:
So? She still gives him sex and shows affection

Dude you can’t just make that shit up to be muh NT. That child could be his nephew or maybe he adopted. Or maybe he’s a stepdad.
I mean could be his son but betabux to have him with an ugly overweight and old female.

Why does your mind jump to NT. Red flags ngl and I’m starting to doubt your belief of the blackpill.
No, the kid called him "daddy"

I wish I was NT
You're so fuckin' NT

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

:fuk:

You just get born into shit, either you get born as inkwell sperg, or you get born into high class chad circumstances, there's no control over anything, not even by a "god". In some way, you could maybe see the natural circumstances that are by itself uncontrollable a "god-like" thing.
I think this is true. A lot of chads I’ve seen have always seem to be middle class and above. You never ever see a Chad that was poor, just never fucking happens.