Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NTs cannot ascend if they are ugly or below average in looks

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I keep seeing users call all NTa fakecel, lmfao, these people just don't understand.
Do these people understand that NTs can be ugly, below average, average, above-average, and good-looking? If an NT is ugly, girls won't be attracted to him, he won't appeal to girls. It's that simple. At most, the ugly/below& average NT will be permanently friendzoned if he has great personality.
@Simba

It's accurate for below ltns, if you are ltn or above you can pull girls

It's accurate for below ltns, if you are ltn or above you can pull girls
If you're a normie, you need to have something going for you to be able to pull foids. You can't do it with just your looks alone.

No foid gives a shit about NT, when it comes to fucking chads.

If you're a normie, you need to have something going for you to be able to pull foids. You can't do it with just your looks alone.
height, have "game" (interesting, funny), and/or money... depending on the woman, country and who you are

Doesn’t matter about muhh foids the point is NT Incels function fine irl. Inceldom isn’t rare I know plenty of Incels irl but they don’t rot in places like this. Plus they have the ability to status maxx easily while non NTs do not have that ability.

NTs can career maxx and non NTs can as well but it’s way harder as more non NTs are NEETs. I want to mog normies in plenty of fields and activities.

I never said NTS were fakecel but sorry if it came across that way.

The point I was trying to make is that it’s normally non-NTS who make their way to this site.

height, have "game" (interesting, funny), and/or money... depending on the woman, country and who you are

what does it mean to be "interesting"? i have nothing to talk about that's interesting except drugs and flight sims/military history because I have no money to "go out" and do stuff except ride around on my bike by myself and get high. :confused:

NT doesnt do shit man

im NT subhuman… if i had at least 5/10 face i would not be here.

NT + normie looks + normie height is enough to get pussy thats what sub 8 copers cant see.

NT + subhuman looks will not take you anywhere though

NT suffering makes me happy

What if they get called "retarded" and "special" by people, but have mtn looks? Sounds worse than being sub-5.

I am nt, I can easily talk to women but guess what? They dont like your face and height then talk all you want, they won't accept you.

I am nt, I can easily talk to women but guess what? They dont like your face and height then talk all you want, they won't accept you.
Even if you are frindly with them, they will friendzone you

I keep seeing users call all NTa fakecel, lmfao, these people just don't understand.
Do these people understand that NTs can be ugly, below average, average, above-average, and good-looking? If an NT is ugly, girls won't be attracted to him, he won't appeal to girls. It's that simple. At most, the ugly/below& average NT will be permanently friendzoned if he has great personality.
@Simba

Maybe not all NTs, but the funny and ‘charismatic’ ones can pull even if they’re a little ugly. As long as they’re not trucel tier

Why did they ban this guy?

Do not ban people with avis from ancient wise men

Well an ugly NT can work a job so could potentially afford surgery to improve looks. Nt can also use the fact they are NT to attract autistic foids that hate autistic men.

Well an ugly NT can work a job so could potentially afford surgery to improve looks. Nt can also use the fact they are NT to attract autistic foids that hate autistic men.
Not All NTs can afford plastic surgery. Being NT doesn't help attract autistic foids. An NT must be good looking if he wants to pull autistic foids or at least above average in looks. Being NT is not what you think it is. Only Attractive NTs ascend