Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nts disturb me

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
The way they talk and act is just so cringy and feminine. I get this ick factor every time im forced to interact with one. Their responses are automated for the best social outcome instead of honest for the most part. Legit bots with 0 independence.

Last edited:
The way they talk and act is just so cringy and feminine. I get this ick factor every time im forced to interact with one. Their responses are automated for the best social outcome instead of honest for the most part. Legit bots with 0 independence.
yes.

Relatable, My town are only for NTfags who are judgemental but there some introverted. I don't feel like going out.

They all really do act like robots. All doing the same stupid shit the asshole next to them is doing. I have nothing in common with NT people man

They all really do act like robots. All doing the same stupid shit the asshole next to them is doing. I have nothing in common with NT people man
true

i sat down on some really low curved kinda dirty thing cuz i was waiting in line at a shop and i was tired. The guy in front of me copied me instantly lmao.

i sat down on some really low curved kinda dirty thing cuz i was waiting in line at a shop and i was tired. The guy in front of me copied me instantly lmao.
Lmao. They all really are just “monkey see, monkey do”

Their small talk is extremely annoying. I never understood the point of it.

I hate them so much. They're so loud and talking some bullshit and all they exist for is procreating since they have no interests or skills (other than pointlessly screaming and drinking)

I hate them so much. They're so loud and talking some bullshit and all they exist for is procreating since they have no interests or skills (other than pointlessly screaming and drinking)
normie femoids are an even more extreme version

no wonder they tried to commit suicide by taking skittles after 1 day of lockdown

normie femoids are an even more extreme version

no wonder they tried to commit suicide by taking skittles after 1 day of lockdown
Yes, they're the worst and their chalkboard- scratching-like voices makes it a real struggle to be less than 1km from them (happens to me on night bus rides, when they enter drunk coming back from parties in groups)

Normies are nothing more than a hivemind