Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nuke it already. I've had enough. This is fucking unbelievable -- Humanity's done. End it. How can the world be like this? How can we let this be? WTF

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Nukeit

Nearly all of us here won't even see this in our entire lives all at once, let alone having this fucking wealth rolling in on a MONTHLY BASIS.

Things have gone too far out of control -- it's unfixable. We need fucking Noah's Ark or something ... Something must be done to fix this shit....

Last edited:
And the worst part is that she doesn’t even show herself fully nude. As a woman showing yourself in a bikini is enough to get free money from simps.

View attachment 556449

Nearly all of us here won't even see this in our entire lives all at once, let alone having this fucking wealth rolling in on a MONTHLY BASIS.
I remember a foid saying that the difference between a """femcel""" and an incel is that """femcels""" leave men alone and incels bother foids. JFL, it's simp loser men who can't get enough of foids. I fucking hate the human race.

She should be taxed aggressively, so she only earns about 50-60k at most.

And the worst part is that she doesn’t even show herself fully nude. As a woman showing yourself in a bikini is enough to get free money from simps.
le oppressed genderino btw :feelsclown:

She should be taxed aggressively, so she only earns about 50-60k at most.

She should fucking give one quarter of her earnings to us incels. She likes giving to charity ... Then start with me you giga-privileged amoeba.

Just for this privilege alone she should be FORCED BY LAW to have to give some of this money to poor people like me at the very least. What happened to the liberalcucks & their whole fake "trickle down economics" BS? Trickle down some of that money you get for nothing you whore.

Last edited:
I remember a foid saying that the difference between a """femcel""" and an incel is that """femcels""" leave men alone and incels bother foids. JFL, it's simp loser men who can't get enough of foids. I fucking hate the human race.

Femcel as inceldom isn't real.

No I don't give the slightest rat's ass about "but muh connection" or "but muh guys only want sex." It's all a cop-out. Many males out there are available for that kind of thing. The truth is they are just Chad only, even more than the average female, and deserve all the hate they get for not only that, but trying to infiltrate incel communities.

Male desperation is the highest it's ever been in the history of mankind.

Vice released this today on purpose to give incels enough time to ponder it before roping on another lonely NYE. Remember, Vice is run by the ClA. This is part of a psyop to make incels rope, that roasties is getting all that money from simps... but the government is helping her do it and her purpose is to make incels rope. That's how she got famous all along. It was planned ahead of time from the get-go.:lasereyes:

in this fucked world, put yourself in a foid shoes, it's better to whore online than offline
I'm not a whore so it's cucked to think like one, not based.

Just live in tutorial difficulty

This is why people lose faith that there's a god. God is like an absentee CEO who shows up only to fix things that get way out of hand. Things like this can get worse, but I doubt there's much room left before another apocalypse event. The Great Collapse is close.

I'd like to know the average income of the donors. It seems like there might be some huge simping whales, but I wouldn't be surprised if we found out most are wage slaves.

You shouldn’t be mad at her, be mad at the simps.

I hate whores and I hate whore simps. They're the reason this world is the way it is. If I could I would burn them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder that she made 300K off of one shitty boob pic

While it is pointing to the lack of inherent morality in women, that men paid her without getting anything in 'action' but all show is deplorable.

These men are damaged goods too: coping by virtual payment to associate with a woman...where the whore takes requests to dress up, make poses, eat together... literally the world's oldest trade in the e-world.

While it is pointing to the lack of inherent morality in women, that men paid her without getting anything in 'action' but all show is deplorable.

These men are damaged goods too: coping by virtual payment to associate with a woman...where the whore takes requests to dress up, make poses, eat together... literally the world's oldest trade in the e-world.
The problem is how money is being redirected.
There are starving people in this planet, surviving with less than a dollar per day and these motherfuckers just spurt money at some random whore who doesn't not even completely give a full service.
Friendly reminder that a whore is a sexual worker and thus she needs to give sex, not showing her boobs on a screen, that's not how it worked, and it shouldn't be working like that.

Stuff like this makes me believe there are a shit ton more incels out there than we think. There’s no way normies with gf’s waste money on e thots.

I feel so pathetic for working to earn peanut money.
if i was born a female...god I’d live life on easy mode
“I struggle with loneliness"

yeahhh fuck off cunt

Last edited:
"Twitch Viewers Watched Amouranth for 38.34 Million Hours in 2021"
Hell, WHY?

I thought you were talking about the forum when I read the title :feelswhat:

If there ever were reasons why men are leaving the workforce by the endless droves, this is one of them. :feelsjuice: :yes:

If there ever was a reason why men are leaving the workforce by the endless droves, this is one of them. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Yeah man seeing this shit makes me want to start looking into literal NEETbuxx.

Yeah man seeing this shit makes me want to start looking into literal NEETbuxx.
Men break their backs working for peanuts barely able to take care of themselves while some stupid cunt on a webcam gets even more money just for bullshitting or showing her hole a couple of hours of the day. Men begin to think to themselves, why bother working at all?

:feelsjuice:

i resent the cucks who give her money even more. the hole just does what it is designed to do.