Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Nuke USGay, Cucknada and United Cuckdom

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date

Should USA, Canada and UK be nuked?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
All the disgusting things in the world like female hypergamy, anti-whiteness, anti-male policies, gynocentrism, feminism, femoid rights, etc. come from those countries. They should be nuked even though there may be some lives worth of sparing, but for they higher cause it should be done. Don't you agree?

Yes. But Israel should be nuked first.

And Germany afterwards.

Yes. But Israel should be nuked first.

Israel would be harmless without America, plus, Israel actually produce some good things nowadays unlike America.

Israel would be harmless without America, plus, Israel actually produce some good things nowadays unlike America.
D055fac915e05c45

Eh, Jews are over-represented in most intellectual activities, it is kind of whites' fault for falling for it all.

For example, the decision to desegregate schools was made in Brown vs. Board of Education, a supreme court case where all but one of the supreme court were WASPs

I also think most of the normal Jews have gone to Israel leaving behind the weird leftist ones in the West.

Without a doubt they should.

Eh, Jews are over-represented in most intellectual activities, it is kind of whites' fault for falling for it all.

For example, the decision to desegregate schools was made in Brown vs. Board of Education, a supreme court case where all but one of the supreme court were WASPs

I also think most of the normal Jews have gone to Israel leaving behind the weird leftist ones in the West.
B4b5e2c71db69ab56de115b21e5d7fde271d8b7bfdcb0879f3157891d1d6f3fe

Nuke the whole world.

Nuke the whole world.
All the disgusting things in the world like female hypergamy, anti-whiteness, anti-male policies, gynocentrism, feminism, femoid rights, etc. come from those countries. They should be nuked even though there may be some lives worth of sparing, but for they higher cause it should be done. Don't you agree?

English becoming a Lingua Franca in the world has done a lot of harm, something about English just makes it very easy to transmit these weird and subversive ideas. Ideally a language should just be grug level as well as the culture, I am now beginning to understand why the Taliban is so based.

Nuke Israel and then root out round up the international pest

Stfu greycel, The US and UK would be harmless if they weren't controlled by Jews, the America First movement and Lindberg in the US and Lord Halifax armestice movement were the last chance to save the world.

Stfu greycel, The US and UK would be harmless if they weren't controlled by Jews, the America First movement and Lindberg in the US and Lord Halifax armestice movement were the last chance to save the world.

US and UK were dangerous well before Jew took over. Did Jews make Northern American states attack Southern American states?

yeah that would be wonderful

Western civilization has fallen so it's only ethical to cremate the remains.

In The LeftOvers series, the president of the US has a political program to launch all the american nukes all over the world cities, including american cities, to definitely get rid of humankind.
Which is also why I like this series. I like the concept.

But from what I see, I can assure you that France is as cucked as the three countries you mentionned. In fact it's the whole "civilized" world who is infected by this cuklord pandemic. There's no cure but to get rid of everything, but nobody will ever have the balls to do it.

Fortunately, climate change and environmental catastrophe will do it for us. Veeeery soon. It has already began, and it's just the beginning. This shitty human race is going to disappear in a century.
First act will be the Starvation. Then the next acts will arrive and finish us. Especially the last one : the disappearance of a breathable atmosphere.

Life will come back in other forms. But not humans. We're already doomed, it's over since 1974, since the first alert about this catastrophe was given and not listened. Don't listen to those who say : "If we don't act in the 5 years to come then...." because it's cope. It's too late. We can't come back and it's over, whatever we could discuss, decide and do now. The decisions were to be firmly and internationally taken in 1990 max, and were not taken. 30 years ago, humankind became doomed for money's sake.

Most people ignore it, or don't want to hear this truth.

by clicking yes on this poll nukes will be launched

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back