Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Numale jealousy knows no bounds

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com

Some of you may already know about this site. It isn't updated as much as it used to be but it's been around for years. Nontheless it's hilarious because it was always numales and their ilk that found this site "funny."

Reality is that most of the guys are Chads. Yeah, they look douchey but it kind of comes with the territory. Gee, why IS she with him?! I wonder! Why is this even funny at all? I'd consider making "hot chicks with numales" but no such thing exists.

Look so cartoonish and ridiculous. I'd much rather look like this

Christmas

>Douchebag
Soycucks should castrate themselves for this cope.
Whores loves all types of chads, cosplay Chad, shy Chad, nice Chad, douche Chad, homeless Chad, retard Chad, smart Chad,
LOOKS ARE ALL

Stop worshipping chads goddamn it

Look so cartoonish and ridiculous. I'd much rather look like this
View attachment 31320

Because there's totally any difference between that dude and a "douchebag" as pictured on that site other than some fake Gucci sunglasses and a Guido haircut.

View attachment 31321
>Douchebag
Soycucks should castrate themselves for this cope.
Whores loves all types of chads, cosplay Chad, shy Chad, nice Chad, douche Chad, homeless Chad, retard Chad, smart Chad,
LOOKS ARE ALL

The truly sad part? They celebrate when some hideous landwhale manages to land a Chad.

" omg why is woman with abusive chad????"

" i thought that acting all nice and cucky is how to get woman??? xDD"

" ah well, better still be acting soyish and defending m'lady bcuz i gotta get dem brownie points for defending female !@""""

There are a couple of legit Chads there...then it was back to Jersey Boy types and I’m not talking Ronnie. Obviously those guys are leagues above a bearded Soy from a coastal city.

" omg why is woman with abusive chad????"

" i thought that acting all nice and cucky is how to get woman??? xDD"

" ah well, better still be acting soyish and defending m'lady bcuz i gotta get dem brownie points for defending female !@""""

They occasionally get some leftover scraps after Chad and Tyrone are done hollowing out the carcass. They are like those vultures that just sit there and wait on the side until the Lions are done eating to get their share. Scratch that: they are the scavengers and larvae that feed on the decomposing carcass long after the vultures (normies and Chad-lites) want anything to do with it.

They occasionally get some leftover scraps after Chad and Tyrone are done hollowing out the carcass. They are like those vultures that just sit there and wait on the side until the Lions are done eating to get their share. Scratch that: they are the scavengers and larvae that feed on the decomposing carcass long after the vultures (normies and Chad-lites) want anything to do with it.
Good Analogy. :feelsokman:

fucking lol

Autists here be like: "Negative Canthal Tilt, Norwooding Gymcel. 4/10"

If you even know what that means and you aren't a plastic surgeon it's ovER for you.

There are a couple of legit Chads there...then it was back to Jersey Boy types and I’m not talking Ronnie. Obviously those guys are leagues above a bearded Soy from a coastal city.

Guido's are mostly Chad-lites at least.