Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nuns came back pregnant after their missionary trip

I hope the Catholic Church finds an answer. And I hope it won't be in the lines of "there's no father"
There is. It's called execution. How dare they reproduce under against the cosmic absolute FOLLOW THE COSMIC ABSOLUTE

Last edited:
There is. It's called execution. How dare they reproduce under against the cosmic absolute FOLLOW THE COSMIC ABSOLUTE
Would excommunication be possible?

Would excommunication be possible?
No my son. We must exterminate the entire part of the church and kill the father as well

Walking Dead Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels

They were impregnated by the holy spirit case closed Pope Gaycis hides everything

No my son. We must exterminate the entire part of the church and kill the father as well

Walking Dead Reaction GIF by FOX International Channels
The man should be executed for violating them, right?

I mean why wouldn't they do it....Mary started it first JFL :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice: :feelsjuice:

Vatican conducts official investigation into holes being holes.

Nuns secretly get fucked by priest Chad in the confession booth all the time. They want the holy cock and they want it bad.