Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Nur Frauen

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MenAndFemales/s/YGnnXMizCC
Screenshot 20231025 190258 Reddit

Should report those listings for gender discrimination. At least in the USA they can’t discriminate based on sex, age, disability or race.

Last edited:
Should report those listings for gender discrimination.
Cishet men cannot face discrimination because they benefit from the patriarchy. :foidSoy: :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Cishet men cannot face discrimination because they benefit from the patriarchy. :foidSoy: :foidSoy::foidSoy:
Yea but the point is to harass the company that is hosting the listings with lawsuits so they take the listings down. You don’t even need a real lawyer just make a fake firm and send a threatening letter. Make it the renter and hosts problem so they cut that shit out.

Yea but the point is to harass the company that is hosting the listings with lawsuits so they take the listings down. You don’t even need a real lawyer just make a fake firm and send a threatening letter. Make it the renter and hosts problem so they cut that shit out.
Headline: Neo-Nazi "incel" arrested for harassment campaign against trans-owned businesses.

Potsdam, more like Fotzdam if you ask me.

This is a great example of misandry. I remember when I moved out of my parent’s house, people in my new area were usually suspicious about me as if I was a pedorass or some other kind of sex offender. They would ask me personal questions like detectives and I caught them talking behind my back, wondering if I had a girlfriend.

So as a man, it’s ok to exist if some female approves of you.