Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NWO Jews are making our life as shitty as possible so we go on metaverse

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Have you wonder why girls are so picky, houses so expensive and living costs are do bad? They want to control all of us and wants us to own nothing. The truth is the jews want more resources but theres not many on the planet so they're putting us into metaverse where we'll own nothing and be happy.

Cyber plandemic and climate lockdown are coming boyos

I have better copes than the boomerverse.

At this point I don't really care anymore

Who the fuck wants to go on the metaverse? Only soyboys are interested in this, chad and most of foids won't go into this cesspool

That might be true in 3-5 years from now
Nah happening faster than we think. They're having exercises with "cyberpandemic" which will lead us down a path of mass surveillance and loss of anonymous on the internet. Social credits coming toi

NWO

They're were a lot of NWO sub factions, but I didn't know NWO Jews was one of them. Maybe I should go back and watch some old WCW to jog my memory.

As long as they give us NEETbux then who cares.

Have you wonder why girls are so picky, houses so expensive and living costs are do bad? They want to control all of us and wants us to own nothing. The truth is the jews want more resources but theres not many on the planet so they're putting us into metaverse where we'll own nothing and be happy.

NO SHIT

Zuck sees the data and a golden opportunity to control existence

fuck too true. And nothing we can do.

there was an episode of sliders about this
don't remember which one

You will own nothing goyim and We will own everything :feelsLSD:

Brutal and possibly true

I'm very optimistic about the metaverse. But I'll still be WoWmaxxing like the pathetic loser I am though.

NWO Jews cut NEETbux and put you in a cage.

Metaverse sounds great, let’s do it

How do you do it, I wake up angry everyday
It’s not that my life would be better without a Jew-chip.
It’s still not worthy of fighting for its conservation.