Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NYC Medic Foid That Has An OnlyFans, Gets An Article Written About Her & Majority Supports Her

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
"Let me get some easy money teehee"

View: https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1337811721831018498

emt-lauren-caitlyn-kwei-2.jpg

[RageFuel] And look at this retard, tryharding his ass off to defend a hole

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUZIGB3zr0&t=400s&ab_channel=HasanAbi

Life is a fucking JOKE

(And sorry in advance if someone already posted a thread about this)

Last edited:
Lol what a poor pair of tits, and she thinks they're gr8 :lul:

the fact that men defend this just proves how far society has fallen

LEAVE HER ALONE YOU NAZI! :soy:

chadlite cuck hasan defending her jfl I hate turks

They dont hate women and are a huge minority in turkey
Turkey is in a weird place, like most foids are non-whores but they're westernised in the sense that they have such huge egos, what a hell world

Jfl imagine having a real life whore stitch you up

*low status unattractive man expresses any opinion that may be unflattering toward women as a group*
INKEL DETECTED.
LEAVE HER ALONE YOU NAZI! :soy:
There's actual nazis and then there are nazis in the sense of leftists labeling everyone they don't like as nazis.
Btw most actual nazis hate conservatives that are labeled as nazis.
chadlite cuck hasan defending her jfl I hate turks
Not specific to turks.
Hasan seems like an attention seeker tbh he's tried to insert himself into conversations about men's rights and incels/blackpill before.

Turkey is in a weird place, like most foids are non-whores but they're westernised in the sense that they have such huge egos, what a hell world
They are being spoiled by their cuck fathers

According to the comments, a gofundme for her has raised 50k

I think I'm done

If we lived in a society with a modicum of decency, she would be fired, but this is clown world — being a whore is respected rather than shamed

as fir the guys defending her —- they’re stupid simps trying to be noticed, in the completely moronic hope that she’ll one say DM them and say “you’re so sweet and respectful — I’m going to date you”
Morons. I don’t hate women (I just lack respect fir them)...but I fucking despise simps

Imagine if she planned all this so she could make that 100k+ from gofundme cucks. Any girl who starts an OnlyFans realizes the power of her pussy and looks in that it can literally make her financially set for life and she doesn't have to work.

Simps are the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back