Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Objectively Speaking, Do You Believe That Your Genes are Worthy of Reproduction?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date

Do You Believe That Your Genes are Worthy of Reproduction?

• Total voters
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
Just read my explanation of why I am incel.

Even if you disregard all the physical (bad looks) stuff completely, and only examine the mental and mental-derived stuff, it's clear that I'm a very flawed human.

So the question is, do you believe that your genes deserve to be propagated, when considered from an unbiased, objective point of view?

Note: I'm not asking you to tell me that "Chad is actually the real subhuman" or to tell me that "It's not faiiiir that subhuman foids get to reproduce."

Nobody cares.

The question is about you, not other people.

man i have crazy rare hair color so yes i do think it should be passed on :feelsjuice:

My ugly face only affects how foids respond to me. Does that make my genes unworthy?

yes, my genes would only be 50% in the end, it would depend on the mother, i have a lot of feminine traits maybe if i had a daughter she would be pretty

yeah, it'd be a waste of chad genetics not to

My ugly face only affects how foids respond to me. Does that make my genes unworthy?
Well, the question is addressed to you.

If you ask me, then I believe that if your only flaw (or your only major flaw) is having an ugly face, while generally speaking you are a high-quality human being, then you do deserve to reproduce.

No, because i have a lot of flaws.

If I wan't so adverse to working out, yes.

So the question is, do you believe that your genes deserve to be propagated, when considered from an unbiased, objective point of view?
Yes, despite having subhuman genetics. Here's why:

- Firstly, genetic recombination and mutation can negate my awful genetic traits or it can enhance my positive traits. :feelsokman:

- Secondly, my genes being propagated will pass on my above average IQ which will create intelligent offspring. :feelsthink:

- Finally, I feel that I deserve to fuck tight young pussy and cum inside of her. Survival at all costs, for the greater good and survival of humanity, I deserve to fuck beautiful young foids. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I am superior just not in the face

I am intelligent and fit. Just not tall and a shit face but neither are relevant from a Darwinian pov.

Yes. That's why women's reproductive choice to say "no" to me is both a Darwinian and cosmological sin.

Even if you disregard all the physical (bad looks) stuff completely, and only examine the mental and mental-derived stuff, it's clear that I'm a very flawed human.

Note: I'm not asking you to tell me that "Chad is actually the real subhuman" or to tell me that "It's not faiiiir that subhuman foids get to reproduce."

Nobody cares.

No I have too many health problems in addition to aesthetic flaws.

no, I don't deem my genes worthy of being passed to a new generation

my parents beg me to have a child, even though I have millions of reasons to not have one

There are 2/10 looking Silent Generationers and Boomers in the 40s and 50s who got to reproduce, who I would say I mog. Some of those guys would be giga-truecels if they went looking for girls these days.

I'd say yes. I am entitled to have a girlfriend to stick my cock into.

no, I don't deem my genes worthy of being passed to a new generation

my parents beg me to have a child, even though I have millions of reasons to not have one
Then donate sperm and if you get a notivation, tell your parents that you have a child.

Then donate sperm and if you get a notivation, tell your parents that you have a child.
it wouldn't satisfy them, they want me to raise the child I put into the world and pass the family bloodline onward

it wouldn't satisfy them, they want me to raise the child I put into the world and pass the family bloodline onward
Impregnate a surrogate mother and give the children to your parents if they want children so bad.

If you are so proud of your genes, you should have no problem spreading them.

I want my Manlet furon sperm to impregnate women so my offspring can give eternal fuck yous to the earth

I'm white so yes:feelsjuice:
There are 2/10 looking Silent Generationers and Boomers in the 40s and 50s who got to reproduce, who I would say I mog. Some of those guys would be giga-truecels if they went looking for girls these days.

I'd say yes. I am entitled to have a girlfriend to stick my cock into.
this too

yes i am 5'9/10 and white and naturally extremely high iq

Pretty much this. I may have ugly face yet I’m a fast learning adaptable individual who can perform many various tasks, has mostly good health, can fight, is functional member of society (except not having romantic partner)

Ddnt Vote
Ddnt read
:feelsjuice:

Yes but only with a foid that wont make my bloodline shittier

Nobody cares.

Yes my body has always been in great shape and I’ve put years of work into it. I put excessive work in towards what I want and have hobbies like combat and survival. I can do a lot of shit and have put a lot of work and pain in to get where I want

Everybody who voted yes is a fakecel faggot. That, or they're completely delusional.

nope, manlets and womanlets should not reproduce

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back