Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Oblivion mods

Scorn

Scorn

Hatecel
★★★★★
Should i just play vanilla or are there any good mods that change the game for the better
Not really looking for any kind of hardcore ENB depth of field blur HDR eye sore or total overhauls
just something useful, can be changing graphics but not overexaggerate
don't really know what i'm lookin for, just wondering if there's any point in mods
suggestions? loadouts?

and yeah, I have the GOG version with all dlc's

iu

do not play vanilla dude

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/User:Wrye/A's_List_of_Recommended_Mods

here's a good start point, but there's way more than that, i highly recommend at least some version of deadly reflex (maybe not 6, it's buggy as fuck)

mods make the game 10000000000% better, vanilla is fucking horrible.
thanks, i picked like over 20 from that list
are there any well made vampire mods? i'm thinking something that doesn't make you an overpowered god

Don't play vanilla. Install the most popular mods.

script extender and wrye bash don't work for some reason
fuck me

theres gotta be some sort of khajiit boob mod
get that one

the only absolutely necessary mod imo is realistic leveling. That's the only one I use

when i saw the elder scrolls six trailer i lost it today

I have everything set correctly in omm, in the conflict finder all esp ems etc. are on green
I launch the game with obse, it seems to work, but then crashes at the first cutscene
what the fuck am I doing wrong

KINDA works when i loaded up an old save
but it's all fucked up and I can't even go into first person view
I think i'll just reinstall and play vanila :feelsbadman:

Modding requires you learn a few basics, but its easier than its ever been with the advanced tools like mod organiser, LOOT/BOSS, wryebash and TESedit.

Read some tutorials about making bashed patches and merged patches, and how to install your mods through mod organiser.

Modding requires you learn a few basics, but its easier than its ever been with the advanced tools like mod organiser, LOOT/BOSS, wryebash and TESedit.

Read some tutorials about making bashed patches and merged patches, and how to install your mods through mod organiser.
ah fuck this xD
I would be finishing shivering isles by know, if not for these damn mods!

I would advise to play at least a speed run or just a light playthrough vanilla style. I always do this on my games for the first time. Don't read any walkthroughs or tutorials. Just relac and enjoy the game for what it is.

THEN after I beat the game I always do a second playthrough which will be my "perfect" or "100%" run where I read guides and all the stuff I missed or didn't know about. On this run I may do mods.
THEN on my 3rd playthrough is typically where I install mods out the ass. I really enjoy expansion mods with more quests and missions. Those are boss. The gameplay mods are cool but I could never get a lot of them to work with each other so I just always defaulted to having as little as possible but the expansion mods always seemed to work just fine.
Last but not least are graphic mods to update everything. These are last cuz sometimes they are buggy as shit and I never really bothered with them but some are extremely nice. I got a character edit mod and made my bitch look super fucking hot while I played the game.

I would advise to play at least a speed run or just a light playthrough vanilla style. I always do this on my games for the first time. Don't read any walkthroughs or tutorials. Just relac and enjoy the game for what it is.

THEN after I beat the game I always do a second playthrough which will be my "perfect" or "100%" run where I read guides and all the stuff I missed or didn't know about. On this run I may do mods.
THEN on my 3rd playthrough is typically where I install mods out the ass. I really enjoy expansion mods with more quests and missions. Those are boss. The gameplay mods are cool but I could never get a lot of them to work with each other so I just always defaulted to having as little as possible but the expansion mods always seemed to work just fine.
Last but not least are graphic mods to update everything. These are last cuz sometimes they are buggy as shit and I never really bothered with them but some are extremely nice. I got a character edit mod and made my bitch look super fucking hot while I played the game.
I'll just play vanilla slowly I think