Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Obsidian Blackpill][Vanta Blackpill][Voidpill][Serious][RageFuel][SuicideFuel]How the world sees you.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
In this pozzed, niggerfaggot, kiked, gayass world your entire worth as a man is boiled down to what you have and what you can do for others. You are reduced to a number, body, and a set of skills. Nobody gives a singular, solitary fuck about who are and what your morals and values are (as long as it aligns with whomever wants to deal with you, and maybe not even then). As a man, you are nothing but a tool and a means, not only for women, but men everywhere too.

Good person? Nobody gives a shit.

Moral and honorable? Don't embarrass yourself.

Hobbies and personality? FUCK YOU FOR EVEN THINKING THAT. JFL

Do you have money? Do you have special skills? Can you offer your body and mind in labor and services? Yes? OK, let's talk. If you have only your body and labor to give, then you will forever be a slave or a soldier - expendable and utterly replaceable in name of some lord's, king's, CEO's, or oligarch's interests.

The world does not care about you. It only cares about what value you bring to others.

This is the world we're living in and this is how the world sees men everywhere. The sooner all of you swallow this black pill, the sooner you may find peace with it and move forward with this fact of reality.

@gymletethnicel @SlayerSlayer @GeckoBus @DarkStarDown @starcrapoo @wereq @Copexodius Maximus @Izayacel @cvh1991 @AsiaCel @Incel TV @Logic55 @mlcurrycel @Iamnothere000

Last edited:
In this pozzed, niggerfaggot, kiked, gayass world your entire worth as a man is boiled down to what you have and what you can do for others. You are reduced to a number, body, and a set of skills. Nobody gives a singular, solitary fuck about who are and what your morals and values are (as long as it aligns with whomever wants to deal with you, and maybe not even then). As a man, you are nothing but a tool and a means, not only for women, but men everywhere too.

Do you have money? Do you have special skills? Can you offer your body and mind in labor and services? Yes? OK, let's talk. If you have only your body and labor to give, then you will forever be a slave or a soldier - expendable and utterly replaceable in name of some lord, king, CEO, or oligarch's interests.

The world does not care about you. It only cares about what value you bring to others.

This is the world we're living in and this is how the world sees men everywhere. The sooner all of you swallow this black pill, the sooner you may find peace with it and move forward with this fact of reality.

@gymletethnicel @SlayerSlayer @GeckoBus @DarkStarDown @starcrapoo @wereq @Copexodius Maximus @Izayacel @cvh1991 @AsiaCel @Incel TV @Logic55 @mlcurrycel @Iamnothere000
I wholeheartedly agree with your thread.

I wholeheartedly agree with your thread.
There is no agreeing or disagreeing with this. There is only swallowing this black pill or not.

Did something happen?

Do you have money? Do you have special skills? Can you offer your body and mind in labor and services? Yes? OK, let's talk. If you have only your body and labor to give, then you will forever be a slave or a soldier - expendable and utterly replaceable in name of some lord's, king's, CEO's, or oligarch's interests.

Dnr water

Usually something has to happen to prompt the making of a thread. I don't make a thread unless some feeling or event makes me want to.

Drinking decaf coffee is like edging yourself over and over and never cumming for the rest of your life.
coffee actually has a lot of health benefits for you if consumed in moderation.

Usually something has to happen to prompt the making of a thread. I don't make a thread unless some feeling or event makes me want to.
Mfer, I don't make threads because of my FEELINGS. JFL

This is an important reminder for all.

coffee actually has a lot of health benefits for you if consumed in moderation.
Meanwhile, a liter of caffeinated coffee per day for me later.

The most obsidian vantablackpill is you not tagging me nigger. :lasereyes:

The most obsidian vantablackpill is you not tagging me nigger. :lasereyes:
My apologies, buddy boyo. There's always someone I forget with these threads. You're here now.

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

But, that would mean they don't care about others either, right?
Peace is not found in one thing. Peace can be achieved in any way, with ignorance or wisdom.

Even if others have peace, it will be difficult to us achieve anything.

GAY?

@Grim_Reaper @PLA1092

Mfer, I don't make threads because of my FEELINGS. JFL

This is an important reminder for all.

But something must've clicked in your brain to make you say "Know what? It's time for a reminder." Everything is done because of "feelings." As in, you feel like it.

But something must've clicked in your brain to make you say "Know what? It's time for a reminder." Everything is done because of "feelings." As in, you feel like it.
Random thought that popped into my head as I as driving today and made an effort to remember it. If you want to call that a feeling, then you can call the times I fart feelings too.

When the rich and powerful are looking for a bitchboy or butler or sacrificial lamb, they do look for honorable people to fuck over. So being moral does help - it helps you get used and abused

Someone reading this really might come across a higher up who appreciates moral upstanding behavior. You might even get a promotion out of it. But the job you will be given will be the equivalent of a monetary watchdog, safeguarding the door of a vault but never getting a cut of the action.

No employer will ever choose you as their replacement, unless they intend to puppeteer you after promoting you.

You will be a marionette, a suit of armour, a straw scarecrow.

Good Thread , should Be pinned tbh @Fat Link

Nobody gives a Shit If some man Next town / door dies Just now * Woman will Stream their Showers and Guys getting Drunk Like nothing happened .

What you do or did dosnt Matter Here , exspecially As an Average Man. My Uncle died few months ago and the only people that knew where my Family and few Others . This Guy Is ALREADY FORGOTTEN , He was incel Tier aswell .

Its Just a brutal remimder that you can do and should do what you want . obviously not being stupid About It but still . Do Drugs , Drink , whatever .

@based_meme

Over for mancels. Seriously, though. I agree, men are as much of a problem, if not more. So many simps even on this forum who I'm sure are ready to throw away all their blackpill knowledge if they get a whiff of a used up hole.

I kind of feel like this is a water thread. Yeah, most people here know they're products and that people care about only what you can do for others. Cynicism is real.

so your saying nothing i do matters in the end? strangley whitepilling :whitepill::whitepill:

Yeah dude :feelsbadman: It’s a sad existence

My Uncle died few months ago and the only people that knew where my Family and few Others . This Guy Is ALREADY FORGOTTEN , He was incel Tier aswell .
:feelsbadman:

Yup, this is true. It’s always laughable when women bring up the “horror” of being objectified when men are only seen as objects.

My value to others is determined entirely by what needs of theirs I meet, to what extent, and for what cost. Men are objectified based on their utility whereas women are valued for sex. One of those is frankly much harder to fulfill than the other.

It makes sense men had more rights in the past for a variety of reasons:
1) Men always had more responsibilities and also had to fight and die to make/defend society as well as still doing all the dirty jobs to maintain infrastructure
2) From a nuclear family/sexual asymmetry standpoint women need the man to out earn them and have a better job than them or have a status split or you get weird charts like the ok Cupid data where women are shared by the top men and don’t pair off appropriately for normal family units. Basically women need to see the man as above then in station or have no attraction to them (barring the very top most physically attractive men anyway). Men on the other hand are not like this at all.
3) We could also go into how in aggregate women vote wrong and alter society in ways that take from men in order to boost themselves

Last edited:
Relatable. No wonder they got a nation of disenfranchised impoverished young men to fight for them. At some point those men had nothing left but their rage. And in the end the victor writes history and only the bad they did was remembered while the sympathetic reasons underpinning their movement are forgotten and discarded. Of course life and war can be far more grey than the black and white narratives people are drilled with in the warped education system, but it all depends I spose.

that's why contribute nothing.

You don't bring me any value but I'd feel bad if something bad happened to you.
Or anyone else here for that matter (except postmaxxers).

amplified under capitalist dystopia

I agree 100%. Hyperviolent retaliation is the only sensible thing in this situation.

Normies only respect strength and only learn trough fear and pain.

I Incels acted more like thugmaxxed niggers, people and bitches would genuinely respect us.

@Powered by ZOG Enterprise.

Yup, this is true. It’s always laughable when women bring up the “horror” of being objectified when men are only seen as objects.

My value to others is determined entirely by what needs of theirs I meet, to what extent, and for what cost. Men are objectified based on their utility whereas women are valued for sex. One of those is frankly much harder to fulfill than the other.

It makes sense men had more rights in the past for a variety of reasons:
1) Men always had more responsibilities and also had to fight and die to make/defend society as well as still doing all the dirty jobs to maintain infrastructure
2) From a nuclear family/sexual asymmetry standpoint women need the man to out earn them and have a better job than them or have a status split or you get weird charts like the ok Cupid data where women are shared by the top men and don’t pair off appropriately for normal family units. Basically women need to see the man as above then in station or have no attraction to them (barring the very top most physically attractive men anyway). Men on the other hand are not like this at all.
3) We could also go into how in aggregate women vote wrong and alter society in ways that take from men in order to boost themselves
Without some strong hand in FULL FORCE, they will ALWAYS without fail OBJECTIFY THEMSELVES AS NOTHING MORE THAN A SEXUAL OBJECT.
No matter where, or when.
It´s etched in their femoid brains to be whores.