Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Off topic is for losers and faggots

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
This post made by inceldom discussion gang

Is that why you're here?

You wanna fight bro? I'll start.
*Punch*
*Kick-kick*
*DOUBLE SLAP*
DING DING DING!
K.O.

Attachments

• IMG_2495.JPG
    IMG_2495.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 43
inceldom discussion is just the same shit over and over again which is why i stopped using it. same fucking racepills, same fucking hypergamy pills, same fucking cuckit screenshots, etc.

inceldom discussion is just the same shit over and over again which is why i stopped using it. same fucking racepills, same fucking hypergamy pills, same fucking cuckit screenshots, etc.
Why the Chad avatar reeeeeee:feelsree:

*high tier normie. funnily enough he gets cucked by a real chad in the original thread this is from.
Good. Fuck em

eternal suffering for offtopic posters

Honestly, both Offtopic and Inceldom Discussion can get equally as inane sometimes

Entering the void is the only real way to ascend. Free from the pain and suffering of life
Don’t I know it, I don’t plan on sticking around for more than 5 years

Honestly, both Offtopic and Inceldom Discussion can get equally as inane sometimes

off topic is just miscalleneous shit so it never gets old. main discussion is the same rehashed shit over and over. we arent evolving to discuss other things like voice, its just the same old shit.

off topic is just miscalleneous shit so it never gets old. main discussion is the same rehashed shit over and over. we arent evolving to discuss other things like voice, its just the same old shit.
I agree, but while Offtopic rarely trends the same ground as often as Inceldom Discussion, we get threads like “I’m going to start pissing in soup cans from now on” and “have you ever tried broomaxxing”

I agree, but while Offtopic rarely trends the same ground as often as Inceldom Discussion, we get threads like “I’m going to start pissing in soup cans from now on” and “have you ever tried broomaxxing”
Impossible. It is widely known that Gatorade bottles are the most effective way to contain piss

which is good. better random threads than the same crap every day.

Impossible. It is widely known that Gatorade bottles are the most effective way to contain piss
:feelskek:
which is good. better random threads than the same crap every day.
If the random threads are of good quality and provide an interesting topic to discuss, then I’d chose random threads. Offtopic is often hit or miss and Inceldom Discussion occasionally brings something new to the table. All in all, I have no preference between the two

Last edited:
Death upon offtopic posters

you seem like a chill nigger, almost like a @Templarcel421 alt

Why won't the government give everyone with sub 8 inch wrists a gf

So I guess I'm a loser and a faggot then. :feelskek:

Never began for offtopicels.

It's getting boring. I only post anything relating to news, Blackpill & other stuff. Related to Inceldom.

The whole site is for losers, boyo.

It's a lot easier to shitpost here tbh