Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Official Incels.is Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
To all Yugiohcels, our time has come.
I want to make a team out of .is users to spar and win tournaments with. We will primarily focus on online play of 2007-2014 formats, especially Edison.
If you're interested, DM me your Duelingbook tag.

@decafincel @Bianor @zephyr @AntisocialNihilist @Ron.Belgrade @zangano1 @go2sleep @zerozerozero @Glerforpus @Incline @realblackcel02 @FinnCel @TheCatMan

I know some of you haven't played in a while and are concerned about pricing of IRL cards. They're quite cheap for those older formats.

Last edited:
I really don't know much about Yu Gi Oh but I have a ton of cards from well over a decade ago.

I really don't know much about Yu Gi Oh but I have a ton of cards from well over a decade ago.
That's fine. I don't mind teaching you the game from a competitive perspective.

I want to make a team out of .is users to spar and win tournaments with. We will primarily focus on online play of 2007-2014 formats, especially Edison.

@decafincel @Bianor @zephyr @AntisocialNihilist @Ron.Belgrade @zangano1 @go2sleep @zerozerozero @Glerforpus @Incline @realblackcel02 @FinnCel @TheCatMan

I know some of you haven't played in a while and are concerned about pricing of IRL cards. They're quite cheap for those older formats.
I suck. If you briefly explained the rules to someone and gave them the same deck as me they'd be able to beat me

Shut it down its not a kosher thread @faded

Sorry man, glad you've remembered I've played Yu-Gi-Oh! but I'm really not interested anymore.

The only decks that I have are on master duel

Whenever I go to play Duel Links it wants to do a million updates. Puts me right off it.

Whenever I go to play Duel Links it wants to do a million updates. Puts me right off it.
I see where you're coming from. On Duelingbook you don't have that. The latter is bad on mobile though and a manual simulator.
The only decks that I have are on master duel
You can rebuild them on Duelingbook without unlocking new cards. You can also easily import deck templates from online into it.
I suck. If you briefly explained the rules to someone and gave them the same deck as me they'd be able to beat me
hm...maybe you're right but I feel like as long as you have fun you automatically improve to an extent over time, unless you don't really like to think about the game at all cause you want to just super-relax. Are you that type of duelist?

Is it on masterduel?

Is it on masterduel?
Masterduel is coded for modern Yugioh where some cards and rulings work differently. The preferred platforms for retro Yugioh players are irl and Duelingbook.

Masterduel is coded for modern Yugioh where some cards and rulings work differently. The preferred platforms for retro Yugioh players are irl and Duelingbook.
I see, I have experience playing both but I prefer modern Yu-Gi-Oh to be honest

hm...maybe you're right but I feel like as long as you have fun you automatically improve to an extent over time, unless you don't really like to think about the game at all cause you want to just super-relax. Are you that type of duelist?
It’s more about who I play with than that I play, yeah. I played with a friend in middle school and that’s way more fun than against people I don’t know

Sorry man I stopped playing in 2008

What about YVD? Oh that doesn't exist
YGOPro?

What about YVD? Oh that doesn't exist
YGOPro?
There's some YGOPro-like simulators that support older formats but the ones I've tried didn't seem to have a large community for it. I've read they're not coded 100% in line with how the game used to work.

There's some YGOPro-like simulators that support older formats but the ones I've tried didn't seem to have a large community for it. I've read they're not coded 100% in line with how the game used to work.
What about older versions of the software?

ive got to go to work now but ill dm you in about 10 hours or so :feelsYall: i havent used dueling book before so might take a me a bit to get used to

Never ever played but I might be interested

Man last time I played yugiyoh was 20 years ago JFL

Yeah! Thats cool

Edopro works also very well

Yu gi oh is my greatest cope

@PersonaPimp @Wizardmaxxer

ApplicationFrameHost 2024 05 18 19 27 26

I just beat rank 2 on the ladder. Another victory for incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back