Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [OffTopic] Why China will ultimately lose to India

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Because India is so fucking disgusting and degenerative, that everyone who tried to reform it has only ended up contributing to the degeneracy. The Moghuls tried to do it, and their descendants are shitting on the streets and asking for bobs n vagane, and bragging about their heritage. The Europeans tried to do it, and their descendants are shitting on the streets and asking for bobs n vagane, and bragging about their heritage. The reason India has stood while Rome, Egypt, Mesopotamia and the rest fell is BECAUSE India is so degenerate.

Everyone single curry is so self-hating that their use any opportunity to brag about their non-curry ancestry.

"I am 1/1024th European/Arab/Chinese/Moghul."
-Every Curry Ever

JFL if any chink think they can take over India through fiscal means. Here's how it will pay us.

Chink: Kneel before us.
Pajeet: Yes, saar.
Chink: Why are you being so submissive?
Pajeet: Saar, you're from glorious china. Defeater of Uyghuri terrorism, and protector of Buddhism.

Chink's descendants: Ni hao dear bitch lasagna show bobs n vagane

It's so over for curries :lul:

I am so sorry for indians. Truely a cursed people. Fuck race mixing and everyone preaching that all of this is all okay and equal.

[Off topic]

Nigga look at the main page for more than 3 seconds pls, there's literally a sub-forum called like that

Because India is so fucking disgusting and degenerative, that everyone who tried to reform it has only ended up contributing to the degeneracy. The Moghuls tried to do it, and their descendants are shitting on the streets and asking for bobs n vagane, and bragging about their heritage. The Europeans tried to do it, and their descendants are shitting on the streets and asking for bobs n vagane, and bragging about their heritage. The reason India has stood while Rome, Egypt, Mesopotamia and the rest fell is BECAUSE India is so degenerate.

Everyone single curry is so self-hating that their use any opportunity to brag about their non-curry ancestry.

"I am 1/1024th European/Arab/Chinese/Moghul."
-Every Curry Ever

JFL if any chink think they can take over India through fiscal means. Here's how it will pay us.

Chink: Kneel before us.
Pajeet: Yes, saar.
Chink: Why are you being so submissive?
Pajeet: Saar, you're from glorious china. Defeater of Uyghuri terrorism, and protector of Buddhism.

Chink's descendants: Ni hao dear bitch lasagna show bobs n vagane

View attachment 326109
Fuck this kike

yea but i doubt they could mount any form of solid defense against a first world country. Indians would be cannon fodder for china

Curries are fucking pathetic

India's Capital
Download

China's Capital
Download 1

I feel for curries.

India has a space program you dumb mother bitch. We will be a superpower by the year 2021 and we well fuck you up good

Indians legit worship Israel

Imagine the cumbrain but it's an infectious disease.

Cherrypicked tbh, but yeah.

When the chinese take over, they will assimiliate into Pajeetry.

Ni hao dear, bitch lasagna, send bobs n vagane
Nope. Not cherrrypicked at all.
These were the first images I got after googling their respective capitals. The very first result.

China is lucky that the Himalaya Mountains are blocking the stench from India.

Does anyone have that image of the Pajeet bootlicking a white nationalist on twitter, for fucks sake the white nationalist even called them street shitters and Pajeet said, "we will follow you, lead the way", something like that.

China is lucky that the Himalaya Mountains are blocking the stench from India.
:lul::lul::lul:
Does anyone have that image of the Pajeet bootlicking a white nationalist on twitter, for fucks sake the white nationalist even called them street shitters and Pajeet said, "we will follow you, lead the way", something like that.
I think I have it. idk. I'll have to check.

India has a space program you dumb mother bitch. We will be a superpower by the year 2021 and we well fuck you up good
Cope

im unironically moghul

Curries are so low IQ i can relate them

"Sir"
Why they talk like this?
Jfl :lul:

This behavior is quite pathetic but in a way it's endearing. Curries are too innocent for this world.

I am so sorry for indians. Truely a cursed people. Fuck race mixing and everyone preaching that all of this is all okay and equal.

Indians are dirtier than mexicans, going to war with them isn't worth getting shit thrown at you.

Jfl, that Israeli guy is based.

The britfags invading curryland was truly humiliating. They got currys to fight for the british JFL. The currys had such a population advantage if each curry threw a handful of sand at these cumskins the currys would have won JFL.

Its hard being indian in the west with the horny fucks in india and the negative stereotypes

The britfags invading curryland was truly humiliating. They got currys to fight for the british JFL. The currys had such a population advantage if each curry threw a handful of sand at these cumskins the currys would have won JFL.
Because curries are always fighting among each other due to religious, cultural differences and border disputes. Meanwhile outsiders take advantage of this division to colonize curries.

Keep coping shitskin.

another curry obsession thread , Rent free.

this is indias chance to prove they are the superpower of 2020

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl. I know exactly the kind of foreigner worshipping losers with no sense of self repsect or dignity. They will stoop so low just to ensure that they are seen in a positive light by some stupid foreigner on the internet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back