Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Oh GAWD: I found a scripted webseries that's pro-POLYAMORY

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZzeqfAPiPQ

And the comments section has way too many fans. Just doing my part to introduce these degenerates some new audience members via the manosphere. Can't wait till they get ratioed with downvotes.

2020 12 29 01 33 03 Compersion Episode 5  Rendez Vous    Part 2   YouTube  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
You mean polyandry. This shit is always pushed always in one direction. Unless the guy is chad, then he can be polygamous

You mean polyandry. This shit is always pushed always in one direction. Unless the guy is chad, then he can be polygamous
polyamory never works because it's always a power imbalance. When will these degenerates understand you can't just TAKE everything for yourself without consequences.

You mean polygynous? Because polyandry is a form of polygamy as well.

In theory, polyamory is not polygamy. Polygamy is actually closer to monogamy than it is to polyamory/ENM/RA because it's a gamos, a closed relationship. In polyamory, all those women can be with other guys. But again, this in theory. They don't consider female hypergamy actually exists so the free love "polycule" usually smoothly arranges itself into polygyny (or polyandry in the lower side of the spectrum).

I've interacted in the past with a lot of poly people (though I could ascend this way jfl) and they really think they are just making a free and ethical arrangement with all the parts giving their consent. They don't suspect they are taking anything away nor making imbalances because, again, they don't understand/accept hypergamy is there and that sexual selection is inherently discriminatory, thus creating hierarchies. If you told to their egalitarian minds they are generating inequality, they'd fucking glitch with such massive cognitive dissonance.
holy shit that's cucked. How do you live with the regret at failing with poly ascension?? I hope you are not friends with any of those people still. It must enrage you to see their facebook posts.

Failing at poly ascension is actually easier. I don't communicate with them anymore and I deleted my FB acc years ago. No use for someone like me.
you are saying it's harder to score with poly people?? There's some logic to that, as I would imagine they would be so left-wing they would have a heart attack if you referenced a Harry Potter quote.

"You like anything written by that TERF? Yikes!"

They are harder because the are the most sexually liberated i.e. hypergamous of them all. And it is pretty ironic it is that way because one way they like to virtue signal all the time is by saying "We shouldn't want perfect partners, as it is selfish to expect everything from one person alone, teehee" :feelsseriously:
THAT SOUNDS INSANELY FRUSTRATING I can only imagine the notchcounts of such whores