Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh, those statistical analysts at IT are at it again...

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Chart IT

Of course, in typical IT fashion, they counter with examples from their real life, not understanding that these are large scale trends. Your brothers best friends girlfriend as an example does not negate the pattern. Or, they'll counter it with "but but women had it so bad back then", effectively seeing this behavior as a type of justice for past struggles.

And then there's this guy...

Cuck

If she was a slut, you might wanna check if those kids are yours, rather than proudly proclaiming that information; paternity fraud is way more common than normies care to admit. And I am far from a 'basement dwelling shut-in incel with 0 life experiences'

Avg ITcel cope, cherry picking at its finest. Also his 'wife' probably cucks the shit out of him and he's just her betabux he's literally a betabuxxing chads cum sock and acting like he's superior to us

Hi guys did you know I'm married to a slut! She's had lots of guys before me! We even have two kids! I can't believe I landed a popular girl who slept around through college! Fuck I'm such an alpha male!

I could not proudly call some used up slut my girlfriend.

Nigga is smiling ear to ear for some leftovers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Notice how little they attempt to refute and simply disregard data that actually backs what we have to say?

It's very telling. Why waste your time engaging in such petty drama?

> My wife!
Meanwhile he and his wife are in a dead bedroom marriage and she is fucking Chad.

they're not even trying to conceal the cuckholdry

Hi guys did you know I'm married to a slut! She's had lots of guys before me! We even have two kids! I can't believe I landed a popular girl who slept around through college! Fuck I'm such an alpha male!

I could not proudly call some used up slut my girlfriend.

Nigga is smiling ear to ear for some leftovers. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they're not even trying to conceal the cuckholdry
imagine everyday on the road to work you can meet someone who has fucked your wife and put the dick in the whore's mouse,beyond cucked
his children must be proud of their mother being a whore
Nsinaimg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back