Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oh wait I just realized.. This is it?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
End of our DNA line? Are we the last guys of our genes? Our grand parents reproduced for nothing... Just for us to end our genes lmao
Fuark just think about it

If you have brothers, doesn't count unless they're incels. Sisters don't count too xdd 

giphy.gif

you can be sperm donor if you are above 5'9, im a 5'6 manlet so it's over

torujo said:
you can be sperm donor if you are above 5'9, im a 5'6 manlet so it's over

Fuck I didnt know that. Its over

You're saying that like it's a bad thing? Who'd want our horrible genes?

Natural selection. The vast majority of males throughout history don't reproduce so we aren't special. Works well for humanity since every women are almost guaranteed to reproduce. Only reason people think most guys have a chance is because of the bluepull pushed by (((them))) in the last century.

why do you care about that bullshit? having offspring is the instinct that glorifies death.

Its being cucked by nature and playing its game.

Zyros said:
why do you care about that bullshit? having offspring is the instinct that glorifies death.
Its being cucked by nature and playing its game.
Because it's sad seeing my history getting literally deleted. I would like to leave something on earth before I die.. if that won't happen, I will leave ER style with few presents.

I don't know why people care about this. Kids are vermin. Nothing matters once you're dead. Why care about your genetic legacy?

Weed said:
Because it's sad seeing my history getting literally deleted. I would like to leave something on earth before I die.. if that won't happen, I will leave ER style with few presents.

leaving a legacy is a major cope. What matters is only your own life.

If I die, i dont care if the entire universe dissapears.