Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Oh wow they locked someone else up for ages over people writing fictional stories

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★

I don't know about anyone else but to me this seems really bizarre.

Also these kinds of sites were basically allowed on the web 10 years ago AFAIK. Because it was considered just fictional stories (and maybe the odd lolicon image probably if you really dig deep through the member posts and things) and therefore not a particularly big deal.

Personally I think they just want to LOOK tough on child molestation (and even paedophilia without acting on it), whilst in reality cherry-picking their targets.

I don't know about anyone else but to me this seems really bizarre.

Also these kinds of sites were basically allowed on the web 10 years ago AFAIK. Because it was considered just fictional stories (and maybe the odd lolicon image probably if you really dig deep through the member posts and things) and therefore not a particularly big deal.

Personally I think they just want to LOOK tough on child molestation (and even paedophilia without acting on it), whilst in reality cherry-picking their targets.
I hate kids

meanwhile Mr. Swirl only had to serve a bit over a year :feelskek:

meanwhile Mr. Swirl only had to serve a bit over a year :feelskek:

Mr Swirl? O.O

And yeah the justice system seems very biased these days.

I really like watching videos of how intensive and strange the police have become, but they seem hard to find on youtube. I think they tend to get removed or hidden in results somehow.

I just saw a story on Takedown with Chris Hansen about a guy who was getting ready to have sex with a 13 year old and admitted to having sex with one already and he only got 40 days in prison and 5 years probation.

So the people writing stories get the key thrown away and the guy actually having sex with kids gets pretty much let off?

Crazy world I think!

The only way I can make sense of that is that it varies a lot state by state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back