Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ok I just thought of a god tier story

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Its a spinoff of george orwell's 1984 which is an extremely dystopian chink country (Eastasia) with extreme wagecucking, studycucking, ancestorcucking, conscription, inceldom epidemic, etc. But the twist is it's literally just modern irl EA

Are u actually rice &/or living in rice country

I cant tell from ur posts ngl
im half jap half indognesian, im fucking pissed now, just called my japmother a dysgenic subhuman

im half jap half indognesian, im fucking pissed now, just called my japmother a dysgenic subhuman
your mom married a SEA monkey? :lul:
btw don't you look japanese, geomaxx there at least you'll have better living standards

your mom married a SEA monkey? :lul:
btw don't you look japanese, geomaxx there at least you'll have better living standards
im too pissed, im thinking of murdering my brother and going to prison, then just live there without a care in the world.

modcels seeing this you can fuck off, dont give me more warning.

im too pissed, im thinking of murdering my brother and going to prison, then just live there without a care in the world.

modcels seeing this you can fuck off, dont give me more warning.
how hard does he mog you?

how hard does he mog you?
facial wise he actually looks like decent eurasian looking nigger and he is 5'6 or something. im 5'2 and look like a gook nigger with recessed maxilla

You could call it '2024'.

still havent read that, waiting for a good moment