Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Okay, I admit it! I feel entitled!!

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
TO HUMAN RIGHTS
saycope-jpg.306296

TO HUMAN RIGHTS
saycope-jpg.306296
Based

you are a misogynist, kill yourself

He's not entitled to die peacefully.
you're right, the state needs to come and take away everything you have so you die homeless and alone

The (((UN))) says I’m entitled to be treated like a human being and it is protected under global law, and in order to feel like a Human I need sexual activity as all humans need it to function normally, therefore we can conclude that I am entitled to sex and a woman’s body.

:feelsYall:

Yikes sweaty you aren’t entitled to human rights. :soy: Yikerinos you are a misogynist inkwell:soy:

you are a misogynist, kill yourself
Unironically the view of most redditors.

The (((UN))) says I’m entitled to be treated like a human being and it is protected under global law, and in order to feel like a Human I need sexual activity as all humans need it to function normally, therefore we can conclude that I am entitled to sex and a woman’s body.

:feelsYall:
This would have been a good troll stunt by 4chan to pull back when it was the primary site for outcast males.