Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old depressing r*ddit post

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
After reading through this - https://incels.is/threads/19-year-o...ng-up-she-loses-her-virginity-to-chad.117430/ - I remembered a r*ddit thread that unironically broke my heart.
It was most certainly posted before, but I want to remind you of what guys like us would likely deal with, had we found a partner at a young age.
A few years ago I came across this thread:

It's gone now, but here's a screenshot I found:

I remember feeling so much anger...
I knew, subconsciously, that shit like this happened, but it was the first time that I actually thought about it in a meaningful way. Anger turned to hopelessness and deep sadness. How can anyone be that cruel? Even if it was a LARP, the countless stories that you see coming off r*ddit daily can't be all false; it truly opened my eyes to the fact that even if I got a girlfriend (which in itself is impossible), chances are, something like this would happen.
In this case the girl even grew up with him… and yet she throws all those years of bonding away for some cheap fuck with Chad. To be pumped and dumped by Chad. Depressing.

I'd go ER and start with her ngl

stupid normie, chad just took a shower and personalitymaxxed.

Women cannot close their legs

You go girl, her body her choice! She doesn't owe him anything, and he's really shown his true colors. He shouldn't be so possesive of women, she really dodged a bullet there! teehee

Seriously though, here is the modern, western version of "love" on full display. This is what has been idealized in all forms of media, the notion that what was shared between the foid and that Chad was "love". Reality is, instead of being committed to building something together, of loving an ideal or a community, the only affection you'll find present in society is that of lust and infatuation.

Fuck man. That's fucking suicidefuel.

Foids =/= human beings.
Indeed they're as much instinct-driven as animals are.

Women are inherently (its just a part of their evolutionary design) disloyal you cannot trust them nor expect to follow any higher principles.
Woman's loyalty=her ability to get the best male

"teehee i'm saving myself for marriage anon" = you're useful to me but the idea of having sex with you disgusts me

Fact: Chad is the bare minimum to be a human to foids, anything less is basically a stuffed animal for a foid.

Haha, christian foids are the worst.

You go girl, her body her choice! She doesn't owe him anything, and he's really shown his true colors. He shouldn't be so possesive of women, she really dodged a bullet there! teehee

Seriously though, here is the modern, western version of "love" on full display. This is what has been idealized in all forms of media, the notion that what was shared between the foid and that Chad was "love". Reality is, instead of being committed to building something together, of loving an ideal or a community, the only affection you'll find present in society is that of lust and infatuation.

Women don’t owe us anything but we owe them months or years of entertainment, providing, dates, flowers, chocolates, protection and validation just to get a chance with them and even then the second chad appears they vanish. This is why I fucking hate women and their enablers.