Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Old enough to get (((enlisted))) but too young to buy copes.

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
Absolute jfl'ing at the state of cuckmerica. I'm old enough to fight for our jewish overlords overseas and kill brown children but I can't fucking buy cigarettes.

Absolute jfl'ing at the state of cuckmerica. I'm old enough to fight for our jewish overlords overseas and kill brown children but I can't fucking buy cigarettes.
I am forced to enlist for 2 years of compulsary military service in my gynocentric cuck country while foids get to further their education while getting older chads or expat cockru on the side :society::society::society:

I am forced to enlist for 2 years of compulsary military service in my gynocentric cuck country while foids get to further their education while getting older chads or expat cockru on the side :society::society::society:
Are you from S. Korea? My condolences then, hope things get better for you with your new blackpilled president.

cigs are a shitty cope tbh, turns your lungs into coal and your whole body severely lacks oxygen.

Cigars and pipes are the real deal.

Killing brown children is OK. - in wow

Just have a adult buy you're some cigrates you fucking child!

geez.

you shouldn't smoke though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back