Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Old Man Kills His Wife " For Cheating on Him , Meanwhile Nigger Foid Being Unattractive and Aggresive . HAHAHA Im Starting to Laugh at this Shit .

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
At a Point , you kinda want the World to Spiral out of Controll . atleast we gonna have the Last Laugh and be Excited when that Shit Happens " :feelskek:

Some Woman think their Invisible / Unbeatable " . BUT NEWSFLASH . Not Every fucking Dude is a Spineless Shit . This Dude was already in his 60 th . ( 60 years Old ) , wtf does he has to Loose . This was just His Male Instincts Correcting " Him and not wanting to be Disrespected .

Meanwhile this Black Dreadass / Dreadhead looking foid . Bashes the White Woman not only once but Twice into the Ground . Dafuq Man . But ofc its our pERsonality that is at Fault . Right? :feelshaha:

View: https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1766782359548940577

View: https://twitter.com/TRIGGERHAPPYV1/status/1766509381825294473

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you Only can Laugh at the Ridiculousness of it . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
You're a nigger so I bet you can also get away with killing the whiteys.

Idc about whites dying they deserve it

That White female probably supports mass immigration (on top of being a whore) and that whore of a wife most certainly cheated

Justice was served on both of these fine occasions

Second video is literally fuck around and find out.

Female privilege is insane:feelshaha:. Not only do people laugh when a woman attacks a man, they also don't hive a shit when a woman attacks anoter woman:feelsclown:.

That White female probably supports mass immigration (on top of being a whore) and that whore of a wife most certainly cheated

Justice was served on both of these fine occasions
haha pretty Much . That Woman even Recorded that Dude while he Pulled a Gun at her . Talk about Retarded or having no Respect for ( Ugly ) Man . :feelskek:

all foids deserve that

Your Not Suppesed to DIsmiss this . Engage with this Thread and Floot " it .

Second video is literally fuck around and find out.
But ultimately the foid got a quick death and didnt have to grow any older.
The man has to rot in prison for 10 whole years.
If you want real revenge you would cripple or acid face the other person. Their survival instinct wont let them kill themselves and they suffer for many years to come.

this should be Pinned . Just to Show how Ridiculous and Comical this Shit is " . @Fat Link @Dregster @Master @SlayerSlayer @PPEcel

The girl in the first video died :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sheboon moment.

At a Point , you kinda want the World to Spiral out of Controll . atleast we gonna have the Last Laugh and be Excited when that Shit Happens " :feelskek:

Some Woman think their Invisible / Unbeatable " . BUT NEWSFLASH . Not Every fucking Dude is a Spineless Shit . This Dude was already in his 60 th . ( 60 years Old ) , wtf does he has to Loose . This was just His Male Instincts Correcting " Him and not wanting to be Disrespected .

Meanwhile this Black Dreadass / Dreadhead looking foid . Bashes the White Woman not only once but Twice into the Ground . Dafuq Man . But ofc its our pERsonality that is at Fault . Right? :feelshaha:

View: https://twitter.com/RadioGenoa/status/1766782359548940577

View: https://twitter.com/TRIGGERHAPPYV1/status/1766509381825294473

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you Only can Laugh at the Ridiculousness of it . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

View attachment 1086929

i want to see more, thank god he actually pulled the trigger

The whore wife dying is just justice served. All female jury gave him 10 years, he got put after 3 apparently with parole.

haha pretty Much . That Woman even Recorded that Dude while he Pulled a Gun at her . Talk about Retarded or having no Respect for ( Ugly ) Man . :feelskek:
That's the most modern foids' instinct, recording their partner losing their shit after poking them too much. They know the men usually won't do anything and likely hurt themselves to release their anger making it all the more "funny". God! If even only 10% of men had the balls this guy had, their sacrifices would not be in vain. The whores would actually be quaking in their boots every day, none of this faux outrage shit.

Last edited:
The girl in the first video died :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Kek, she did?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Am currently listening to Actual Justice Warrior shitting himself over this huwhite queen of his getting pummeled:feelskek::feelskek:.

Lol, he just mentioned that and said that it's just rumours, though the cops aren't commenting:waitwhat::feelskek:.

Anyways, just streghtens what I said, just imagine being a foid in 2024 and NOT being violent and committing crimes while knowing full well that the system will go soft on you and the public will not care and simp for you:feelsthink::feelsUnreal:.

Kek, she did?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Am currently listening to Actual Justice Warrior shitting himself over this huwhite queen of his getting pummeled:feelskek::feelskek:.

Lol, he just mentioned that and said that it's just rumours, though the cops aren't commenting:waitwhat::feelskek:.

Anyways, just streghtens what I said, just imagine being a foid in 2024 and NOT being violent and committing crimes while knowing full well that the system will go soft on you and the public will not care and simp for you:feelsthink::feelsUnreal:.

Last I checked she is on life support or something

Last I checked she is on life support or something
Yeah, that would fit the general news that seem to be coming out about this. We'll see then:feelshmm:.

Kek, she did?

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

You Gotta Abuse what you can Abuse i guess

That's the most modern foids' instinct, recording their partner losing their shit after poking them too much. They know the men usually won't do anything and likely hurt themselves to release their anger making it all the more "funny". God! If even only 10% of men had the balls this guy had, their sacrifices would not be in vain. The whores would actually be quaking in their boots every day, none of this faux outrage shit.
Yea If Guys Just where more based or serious " enough

The whore wife dying is just justice served. All female jury gave him 10 years, he got put after 3 apparently with parole.

funny thing is olden times, the reason chads didn't fk all foids was because they would usually get executed along with foids if the husband found out.
even the government looked the otherway

sex from wife using a bit of force was not called rape 30+yrs ago
domestic violence was also normalized back then

weird how we had stability before

funny thing is olden times, the reason chads didn't fk all foids was because they would usually get executed along with foids if the husband found out.
even the government looked the otherway
The golden age, cheaters should be executed, be they male or female. I'm not joking btw, I do unironically believe that. Adultery creates lasting emotional/psychological damage that can last a lifetime, so if they are so willing to do that to others, it just shows they are sadistic monsters taht the world is better off without.

I'm reminded that historically men who seduced the girlfriends/wives of other men would just be taken out of town and killed- that is to say the "big chad who gets all the girls" is basically a modern invention, that playboys didn't exist because you'd literally be killed for it and only in the modern era could someone like that be protected under the law.
In a medieval story there's not really a reason for people to not get, you know, medieval about people cucking other people.

Can we talk about how every single normie in the comment think the fat guy should have got life sentence for killing a cheating whore ?

MEN are to blame for feminism.

You're a nigger so I bet you can also get away with killing the whiteys.
Goddamned lucky nigger motherfucker!

Go er, when asked say, "they said nigger!"

Pass go, get $20000!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back