Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Oldcel breaks down recent study that inceldom is on the rise and is about 1 in 3 men

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjrOgQejUU0

he addresses their points and points out that more and more men are getting shutout because of female choice, not because they want to. he says this is because gay and bisexual men celibacy numbers aren't rising but heterosexual celibacy is.

What IT sees is the rise of bad personality among men :feelsseriously:

He looks normie-tier tbh. Still, interesting

The amount of oldcels dropping blackpill Bombs on young ' uns is ever increasing. This is only a good thing.

I feel that bisexuality is on the rise because of this. The sexual frustration is causing degeneracy in men who just want to get release in whatever way.
Mark my words, rape on effeminate men will also start to increase :feelspuke:

he still SMV mogs me from Johannesburg to Seoul
>tfw when still in Saigon

Apocnow

Mogs me. From Albacore NM to Richardson To.

I don't see the trend stopping any time soon.

Forget Corona, forget WW3, forget climate change, all those things pale incomparison to the danger that society faces from unchecked hypergamy. And in a universal basic income world incel rates will go much higher, 4 in 5 or more.

I am looking forward to watching the world burn.

Incels will determine the fate of civilisation.

I think it’s higher than 1/3 at the point tbh

This is alarming but in no way surprising. OP, you keep posting some really top-notch sources/materials. Thanks for that.

Even if you are one of the few that has sex, imagine the lengths you would have to go through to have sex with someone you want to have sex with.

Knowing that the majority of men would have sex with basically anything hides the data of male unsatisfaction even more.

This guy is based and this is very well reseached, thank you for this.

I wrote before that 2012 was a big year that rendered many guys incel. It was during this time that online dating was slowly becoming mainstream. On their apps they started getting flooded with messages, it wasn't too noticeable to begin with but as time progressed, there was a complete shut out.

The issue is this is what the governments want, they want de-population and want many men to remain incels.

Last edited:
He said he used to reject foids in the 90's.

He looks normie-tier tbh.
Not even. That hairline alone has most likely been going to shit since his youth and you can tell there's a subhuman jaw under that beard.

I don't see the trend stopping any time soon.

Forget Corona, forget WW3, forget climate change, all those things pale incomparison to the danger that society faces from unchecked hypergamy. And in a universal basic income world incel rates will go much higher, 4 in 5 or more.

I am looking forward to watching the world burn.
You'll get your wish at least as far as media coverage will be concerned. Expect media to continue to capitalize off the disenfranchisement of males and shoehorn in redpill and blackpill topics to mock people that expressed it before but were told to shut up by the public.

I think it’s higher than 1/3 at the point tbh

Nah I think it's still 30% of the male population in the US that can't attract a woman to have sex with them.

males like lie about their sexual life 24/7.it's probably way higher 30%.i imagine 40-60%.and of those remaining 40% ,30% of them are normies who get sex once in a while kek.the internet was a mistake