Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Oldcel goes ER on low t soy climate activists.

"Why dont you shoot? Are you going to kill someone?" Instantly dies :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based, now he gets free housing for LDAR, after killing some literal faggots.

Clearly just had enough with society and stopped caring about any consequences for doing what should be done.

I hate boomers, they caused problems for everyone no matter where you from.

Imagine dying for such a stupid reason:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:.

"Why dont you shoot? Are you going to kill someone?" Instantly dies :feelskek: :feelskek:
When you find out that movie phrases dont work in real life

These arent environmental activists, these are extremists, if not even terrorists considering how much public and privat property they destroyed and damaged

why do women always do that shit where they try you then act shocked when you fuck them up? women are masochists and retards

These arent environmental activists, these are extremists, if not even terrorists considering how much public and privat property they destroyed and damaged
I'd be fine with terry-wrists if their goal was to re-establish true patriarchy and end gyno-centrism

Based, fuck nature. We're incels because of nature.

This guy is Walter from The Big Lebowski :feelshaha:

Do these people who like nature so much plant trees or farm?