Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel in denial: true cringe

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Meet Michael Morris.

B3b8a16easdfjasldkfjioqpotiqgoi

Biography:
I work or have worked as a research scientist, government policy adviser and university teacher. I have a number of publications, but all of them are science or advocacy pieces, especially relating to environmental protection or animal liberation.

My book on animal liberation in New Zealand was published in 2011 and some parts have been updated in 2020. The descriptions of the way animals are treated has, unfortunately, not changed much.

In late middle age I decided to realise an ambition to become a better writer, and I completed a Masters Degree in creative writing. My fiction writing will be published here as I get around to formatting and posting them.

That fiction writing:

3c4230ad9764619a0a1403c813fb6675685bc137  300x0

The Thread That Binds an Activist Romance​

By Michael Morris
Adult

Mark is torn between 'nice girl' Shona and tempestuous Katy, vegan activist of dubious standing. Until all become intertwined with a binding thread that challenges their perceptions and helps each of them grow in maturity. "The thread that binds" is an erotic activist romance that shows how love can cross the divide of race, social class and upbringing. Less
Nineteen-year-old Mark is caught in the eternal triangle. Torn between Shona, a woman of his own social standing who his parents approve of, and tempestuous Katy, unemployed vegan activist of dubious standing.

Mark, Shona and Katy find themselves drawn towards each other's social circle. Until they become intertwined with a binding thread that challenges their perceptions and helps each of them grow in maturity.

"The thread that binds" is an erotic activist romance that shows how love can cross the divide of race, social class and upbringing.

0769468f60c16955c0add626b153819cb0fe1c40  300x0

Escape from the Drow

By Michael Morris

Adult

Jade the half-caste dark elf is in trouble. Out of favour with the High Priestess, she is thrown into a dark dungeon, defenseless and friendless. Can she win the confidence of her former enemies and fight the horrors that are waiting for her? And does the drow commander, former love of her mother, have Jade's best interest at heart? Less

Jade the half-caste dark elf is in trouble. Initially a favourite among the temple slaves because of her enchantment ability, she fell out of favour when her patron the High Priestess was deposed. Jade is thrown into a dark dungeon, totally defenseless, her only companions being sworn enemies of the dark elves. Can Jade win the confidence of her former enemies and fight the horrors that are waiting for them? And why is the drow commander, former lover of Jade's mother paying such particular attention to Jade? Does he have Jade's best interest at heart, or is there a more sinister motive?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think Michael Morris definitely belongs here with us. A bit of blackpill might help him find some much needed self respect.

what a fucking loser

making shit about elves and monsters fucking nerd :feelskek:

i cant talk because i am a huge fan of dragon quest though... sooo

Stop doxxing me!

Reported!