Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcel sex offender arrested after trying to buy a child for $100k

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
A registered sex offender’s offer to make a disturbing purchase at a Florida grocery store landed him in handcuffs Thursday, according to police.

Police in Port Orange, in Volusia County, said on Aug. 16, 85-year-old Hellmuth Kolb offered a parent shopping at a Winn-Dixie $100,000 to purchase their daughter.

That parent notified police, who identified Kolb and discovered he was on probation for similar issues and was not to have any contact with children, officials said.

On Thursday, police went to Kolb’s Port Orange home and arrested him.
Mr. Kolb should have simply stuck to just grocery shopping,” police wrote on Facebook.

Kolb was being held without bond in the Volusia County Jail on a probation violation, records show.

OYN27DKX25C4VFGLIGRAZBX7LI.jpg

hes 85 years old for fucks sake, let him have some JB pussy as his dying wish

@Sneir LOOK AT THIS VILE DERANGED KIDDIE FIDDLER (IN VIDEO GAME)

i still don't fucking understand why and how people become like this , i don't think inceldom does it , maybe its just in their biology ???

based but should've afghanistanmaxed first :feelshmm:

Most normal Florida man

isn’t speech protected by 1st amendment in usa?

One hundred thousand dollars?
Well. I guess they thought they could do better?
Greedy mother, fucker!
He should have just tried to rent...
Or adopted... Lol.

The page comments are funny lol!

What a dumbass!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6