Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oldcels above the age of 27 should be allowed to use disabled parking spaces.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Much for the reason somebody who has been wheelchair-bound or suffering from chronic pain, or PTSD, for years can use disabled parking spaces. Oldcels have been put through years of mental anguish - just as advanced arthritis gets more painful over time, so does oldceldom. It's only fair that oldcels get the convenience of disabled parking spaces as a palliative remedy for their lot in life.

I don't own a vehicle. This would do nothing for me.
I'd rather Oldcels be allowed a stipend or a pass to enter a facility with whores to please our every need.
Or have women who have hit the wall (25-30 depending on who you ask) to be forced to marry us.

The government should distribute a virgin bride to every man, and also allow us to stone adulterous women to death. This is the solution we really need.

I think we should receive a tax break.

The government should look at it is that they'll get to keep 100% of what's left of our savings once we are dead because we have nobody to give it to.

I don't own a vehicle. This would do nothing for me.
I'd rather Oldcels be allowed a stipend or a pass to enter a facility with whores to please our every need.
Or have women who have hit the wall (25-30 depending on who you ask) to be forced to marry us.

Oldcels above the age of 27 should be given a rope.

oldcels deserve a lifetime supply of neetbux

I think we should receive a tax break.

The government should look at it is that they'll get to keep 100% of what's left of our savings once we are dead because we have nobody to give it to.

Euthanasia should be allowed after a certain age

Euthanasia should be allowed after a certain age
I don't need the gov's permission to kms.
As to OP, if so many men were allowed to use the disabled spot then it'd lose its always available utility.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back