Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Oldcels, do women get less picky lookswise as they age?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
For some reason, old foids (70+) seem to like me way better than young foids; at least the gray birds treat me like an actual human being, for the most part. I don't know why this is. Also, my mother keeps saying things will brighten up as I age.

Is there perhaps still a glimmer of hope left for when we enter old age? Will the stranglehold of Chad on the female hindbrain lessen as the wall disappears in a foid's rearview mirror? Or is this too a cope?

no, their standards increase in addition to multidimensional aspects such as requirements of financial security.

No.

Old chad only

It is quite natural as old foids do not consider young men as sexual partners at all.

There is another problem : if a man does not live with young foids he will be completely unable to cope with old foids. An incel stays as a young boy in his head during the whole life and he is not compatible with old foids at all.

As to me older foids are not friendly with me any more, they are much less friendly than before.

. An incel stays as a young boy in his head during the whole life and he is not compatible with old foids at all.
oh man this is so brutal , this is the fucking truth , suicidefuel jajajaja:feelsrope:

Their standards and requirements only increase over time

lmao at trying to ascend with hags. If you missed the boat during your youth, just quit the game with dignity and fuck some whores.

No use to date old foids. An incel will be unable to cum. :feelsohh:

Thanks for shattering my illusions all. :blackpill:

I doubt i will survive till 50 much less 70.

There is another problem : if a man does not live with young foids he will be completely unable to cope with old foids. An incel stays as a young boy in his head during the whole life and he is not compatible with old foids at all.

Oh no inkwell, you're just afraid of her developed sexual taste and her being able to judge your "performance" as if the fact of her being able to do so hasn't turned her into a more embittered and less innocent creature who most certainly will not respond to your thrusts like a waifu in mild pain:soy:

Oh no inkwell, you're just afraid of her developed sexual taste and her being able to judge your "performance" as if the fact of her being able to do so hasn't turned her into a more embittered and less innocent creature who most certainly will not respond to your thrusts like a waifu in mild pain:soy:
No, it is not the case. Older foids think in a completely different way than young foids. Sex havers change a lot because of their contact with these aging foids. You recognize an oldcel very simply because his mind set is completely different than the mind set of old sex havers. :forcedsmile:

When I discuss with any foid online who does not know my age they think that my age is 20-30 years.

Last edited:
Partially, unless they turn into cougars (then they become extremely shallow, but than foids in their 20s)

old foids (70+) seem to like me way better than young foids;
That's because they're not worried about a subhuman impregnating them

70+ people are nonsexual for the most part and less preoccupied with the superficialities of youth

As you age, you’re chances of being offered a betabuxx position will increase a bit (if you’re lucky)

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:same to me
Even if the foid knows my age she tells me that I speak as a young man.

It is very difficult to learn an older mind set if you are an incel, it is maybe impossible.
Relationships with foids change completely man's mind set and the way of thinking.
I think that the same thing happens to foids.

Even if the foid knows my age she tells me that I speak as a young man.

It is very difficult to learn an older mind set if you are an incel, it is maybe impossible.
Relationships with foids change completely man's mind set and the way of thinking.
I think that the same thing happens to foids.
After a certain age they no longer think so much about sex, because they had a lot, a lot of sex in their youth, while we get older and older, without having had the minimum sex, therefore, we are going to be "teen adults", thinking about sex all the time, something that the old foids will not give us, if we could "ascend" with the old foids, only deadbedrooms would wait for us

over for gerotophilecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back