Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oldcels talk about how young college girls are suicidefuel

ngl I hate the thought of growing old , hope I'll have the balls to rope before then

ngl I hate the thought of growing old , hope I'll have the balls to rope before then
I missed out in college whether it’s getting laid or having friends or having fun in general

I missed out in college whether it’s getting laid or having friends or having fun in general
i'm in my 1st year of college rn and attending online classes for the whole year , literally don't even have a reason to step outside my room jfl

i'm in my 1st year of college rn and attending online classes for the whole year , literally don't even have a reason to step outside my room jfl
Quarantine ruined everything

It's understandable. When I see those happy people much younger then me, I feel like a piece of shit. I don't wanna become a 40-year-old incel. I hope I die soon.

It's understandable. When I see those happy people much younger then me, I feel like a piece of shit. I don't wanna become a 40-year-old incel. I hope I die soon.
worse thing is 15 year olds having sex and going to parties. JFL

''at least im not an incel :soy:''

College was hell for me

Atleast his sex drive is low

worse thing is 15 year olds having sex and going to parties. JFL
Yeah, I agree. I try not to think about it since it makes me very upset.

it's why ER did what he did.. he thought about it and it made him very upset.
Well. That completely makes sense then.

I'm 25 rn. Every year has just blurred into one since I left education. The thought of reaching the age of 40 or even 50 without a change terrifies me.

I'm 25 rn. Every year has just blurred into one since I left education. The thought of reaching the age of 40 or even 50 without a change terrifies me.
Best thing to do is to cut off all human contact. Find some way to make money with minimal human interaction and just whitepillmaxx.

i thought boomers dont give a fuck about anything.

maybe this is a soy boomer

:feelskek: this is my fate :feelscomfy:

Best thing to do is to cut off all human contact. Find some way to make money with minimal human interaction and just whitepillmaxx.
Based

JFL @ oldcels thinking the blackpill is escapable.

The oldpill is a very underrated pill.
There is no coming back from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back