Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Older I get, the more I 'm noticing the great lengths women go to, to hide there masculine features

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Many look identical to men, but with makeup and some othe things there doing not sure what,
they can look feminine.

Its ragefuel because many of us are incels not cuz where ugly but because we still look like 12 year olds,
and exhibit somewhat effeminite featurres.

Just another unfair way women can raise there smv.

Also, tall women are more attactive to men,then they otherwise would be without the modeling industry.
Which raises there smv too.

Overr for manlets who still look 13 at 25+

Just makeupmaxx.

Many look identical to men, but with makeup and some othe things there doing not sure what,
they can look feminine.

Its ragefuel because many of us are incels not cuz where ugly but because we still look like 12 year olds,

Also, tall women are more attactive to men,then they otherwise would be without the modeling industry.

if it wasn't for my facial hair or obese body, i'm sure most people would legit assume i was 13 or so. I already sound 12 at 21 and have a 5'6 and 4 inch dick, if it wasn't for my obese body, women and people would assume i was a kid. I mean i already get treated like one lmao.

Yea the older you get the more 30+ women just all look like trash and they all use makeup or filters to hide their ugliness
most teens at least have natural beaty to some extent. Even the ugly young girls at least have better bodies if we exclude face

they can look feminine.

Most women past the age of 20-25 are ugly, they just wear make up and suddenly look better.

Ban fakeup when?

if it wasn't for my facial hair or obese body, i'm sure most people would legit assume i was 13 or so. I already sound 12 at 21 and have a 5'6 and 4 inch dick, if it wasn't for my obese body, women and people would assume i was a kid. I mean i already get treated like one lmao.
I'm the tallest in my immediate family and I still get treated like a kid (I'm 18). I even heard my mother refer to me and my brother as children on the phone.

I'm the tallest in my immediate family and I still get treated like a kid (I'm 18). I even heard my mother refer to me and my brother as children on the phone.
damn bro how old is your brother?
Most parents hate to see their kid grow up and will always see them as "their little baby"
legit you could be 30 years old and they'll still see you as a kid compared to them

damn bro how old is your brother?
Most parents hate to see their kid grow up and will always see them as "their little baby"
legit you could be 30 years old and they'll still see you as a kid compared to them
My brother is 16, and it doesn't stop there. My brother doesn't know any better and plays into it. I remember in church he was sitting on my mother's lap and latching on to her like a 5 year old, and he was fucking 15 at the time! That's why I want to move out of the house soon because I value my independence.